• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner's Corner of Chit-Chat...Corner

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    Does anybody have a Quaxly? I can trade fuecoco or sprigatito for it✌🏽

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I have an extra shiny hawlucha and arcanine im willing to trade if anyone is interested. Let me know what you have looking for other shinies

Years
  • Is it alright to gripe in here? Because I'd like to gripe about the state of the GTS in the Sun/Moon games. It's completely unusable. Does anyone have any advice on how to avoid some of these hackers? There's not a Festival Plaza block feature or anything, is there?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    No block feature, sadly. Recommends restricting the level range to something higher than 1-10 when searching. Polluted the 1-10 range with bad stuff. Alternatively, try searching for a middle evolution, if possible.

Only crashes upon loading a specific hacker's profile, also. Browses it fine if that hacker is not on the screen due to other people pushing the bad profile far enough to the right.

Offers no good advice for depositing your own Pokemon, other than having persistence. Will eventually get a non-hacked Pokemon...probably.

Years
  • Truly these are dark times. I think I've restarted my 3DS more times in the past two weeks since I started playing again than I have in the 7 years I've owned it. I think I saw an article that said this has been going on for a couple years now. It's pretty sad. But that's what these forums are good for!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Are you looking for anything specific? I might be able to help you out, I've got most of the whole National Dex in Ultra Sun.
    I'll admit it might take me a minute to get reacquainted with how trading works in Gen 7 again though.

Years
  • Gen 7 Trading can be a real hassle! And no, I'm not really looking for anything in particular right now. I've filled up my National Dex and now I'm just having fun trying to track down Pokémon from older games. It's just that constantly having to restart my console makes it not so fun. Thank you for offering though!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • That's kinda what I meant though, Pokemon from older games.
    I honestly forgot Gen 7 had its own National Dex separate from the main 807 Pokemon (at the time) National Dex.
    Either way, the offer's there if you want it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Hey all pokemon violet just caught a shiny scyther and was hoping someone could help me touch trade to get shiny scizor?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 20, 2023
    Anyone want to help me do a dex complete for let's go? I have a shiny for you if so.

Years
  • Can anybody help me with a trade from one game to another one, need to transfer the iron paradox pokemon, Miraidon and a shiny venomoth from ciolet to scarlet ? Ill give 2 shiny paradox as reward.

Years
  • Hey all pokemon violet just caught a shiny scyther and was hoping someone could help me touch trade to get shiny scizor?
    I will help you, if you help me trade some pokemon from violet to scarlet plus 2 paradox shinies to you for helping me. What you say?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Looking for Ceruludge and Miraidon.
    Have Armarouges and the following:
    Fire Tauros
    Roaring moon
    Flutter mane
    Froakie
    Tyranitar
    Applin
    Appleton
    Flapple
    Shiny Golduck
    Shiny Psyduck
    Shiny electrode
    Shiny luvdisc
    Shiny finizen
    Shiny pawmo 100 can't evolve
    Shiny lechonk
    Shiny oinklogne
    Shiny pyroar
    Shiny gogoat
    Shiny murkrow
    Shiny flamigo
    Shiny dugtrio
    Shiny lycanroc (on 4s)
    Shiny hariyama
    Shiny lokix
    Shiny Mateo
    Shiny stunky
    Shiny urasring

Days
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    I have a question about clones and Pokemon home.

I got questions about Pokemon home and cloned mythical.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I got questions about Pokemon home and cloned mythical.

I can probably guess what your question will be based on this! Unfortunately, once a Pokemon has entered Pokemon Home, it is difficult/risky to clone that Pokemon as Home will put a unique identifier on it. If you deposit your cloned Pokemon into Home, it will delete all copies of it until only one remains. I think it's still okay if you trade the Pokemon within the game you cloned it on, but you won't be able to trade them through Home.

Days
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    That's ok, I'm just curious about this topic if it's possible to complete a living dex off of cloned mythical Pokemon, since those had deadlines on said events. Albeit console or Pokemon go events, that are not possible to attend every event due to my past lack of knowledge, working internet hotspot, the actual console or even game for the event and Pokemon discontinuing said events. Simply put, I missed some event Pokemon. It's a good thing they released legendary Pokemon across multiple games, in place of the advent of pokemon bank closing later at an unforeseen date or else people also request legendaries at a breakneck pace.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • That's ok, I'm just curious about this topic if it's possible to complete a living dex off of cloned mythical Pokemon, since those had deadlines on said events. Albeit console or Pokemon go events, that are not possible to attend every event due to my past lack of knowledge, working internet hotspot, the actual console or even game for the event and Pokemon discontinuing said events. Simply put, I missed some event Pokemon. It's a good thing they released legendary Pokemon across multiple games, in place of the advent of pokemon bank closing later at an unforeseen date or else people also request legendaries at a breakneck pace.

It's absolutely possible! As I mentioned, the only restriction on cloned Pokemon in Home (as of the time of this post) is putting multiple Pokemon with the same unique ID into Home. Again, at the time of this post and possibly subject to change, there's no issue if you put someone else's cloned Pokemon into your Home, so you can rest easy using cloned Pokemon for your living dex.

Days
  • Hello!

I made a thread regarding Garden Vivillon Eggs, and tagged it as Gen VI. After rechecking the Tag Requirements and looking at threads within the Breeding tag, I'm unsure if I was also supposed to label it under Breeding?

Can someone help me? I'm new to the website and I'm unsure if I've tagged my thread properly.

I haven't posted enough to allow links. It should be titled LF: Garden Vivillon Egg (Read Desc.) or something similar.

Thank you!

Back