• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Or No?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Human trafficking, are we? 🤔

I guess I prefer May's design over that of Dawn so sure.

My Feebas for your Magikarp?

Oh god, earlier I came in here and I almost made that joke too, but I backed off.

I'll say yes because it takes 10 seconds to find another magikarp.

I'll trade Shedinja for a Slaking.

Years
Yes, sounds like a fun trade. Let me have that morpeko because it has the gimmick of not just one but two cute looks and it's signature move being able to be electric or dark.

I'll trade you my Florges for your Roserade.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
I'll pass this time. I'm not big on Fairies other than Mimikyu, sorry.

I'll trade you my Pinsir for your Vikavolt.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Nope. Not a big fan of the landshark.

I'll trade Professor Oak's lab for rights to the abandoned Cinnabar Mansion.

Years
Sounds like someone is plotting something :fufu:

Hmmm..... a Pokemon lab for an abandoned mansion? Sure, assuming you'll be trading the rights/deed as well.

My Coin Case for your Poffin Case?

Years
Dang it, I don't want to part with either. I will reluctantly do the trade though I think. I love contests as a mini game, and would miss not being able to keep a poffin supply to use to complete in contests, but the coin case is more practical because you can exchange the coins for TMs and Pokemon. Since poffins are gen 4 I almost didn't do the trade because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to evolve without the dry poffins in DPPt, but then I remembered that you can turn Feebas into Milotic without poffins in HGSS if you visit Daisy Oak, so I can get still get one in gen 4 that way.

Speaking of HGSS... give me your fashion case, and in exchange I give you this Apriblender. Deal?

Years
I don't think I've ever used the Apriblender, so I'll keep the Fashion Case. No deal.

My Peat Block for your Black Augurite?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Honestly I like Haunter quite a bit more than Medicham, so yes.

Lilligant for a Bellosom?

Years
I like both and have no real preference between the two tbh. Sure.

My level 1 freshly hatched Deino for your freshly hatched Dreepy ?

Years
Dang, I like both. I guess so though, because deino is viable immediately and dreepy is not, if it was the final evo I would probably say no, much as I like Hydreigion I think Dragapault looks even more awesome. But the prevo I'll do the trade.

Your lemonade for my lava cookie?

Back