• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

Arma

The Hyena
Years
  • I'll train Galvantula, my second favorite spoder. I think Aquaranid deserves to live in freedom, so I'll release them. And uhm well Since Metagross' brain already is a super computer, I'll just store them.

Mammoswine, Crobat, Poliwrath.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Three Fairy Types... hmm. Train Togekiss, Box Clefable, release Azumarill(shouldn?t be a Fairy Type to begin with).

Bulbasaur
    Oddish
    Bellsprout

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Train Claydol, its beam powers are rad yo. Release Exegutor, because it's good for the environment. Box Musharna, just to allow the poor mon to sleep in peace.

Now, what about Mega Aggron, Weezing and Joltik? Totally not randomly generated

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Definitely using Emboar, storing Throh, and releasing Conkeldurr!

Fletchling, Taillow, and Hoothoot?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Train Taillow! It's a cool birb. Release Hoothoot, for it deserves to fry freely, and finally store the Fletchling,because it doesn't earn its right to fly as much as the other two do

Houndoom, Starmie, and Golurk?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Train Golurk, Store Starmie, Release Houndoom. I've actually never used Golurk, but I'd like to, because it seems cool.

Primal Groudon, Rockruff, Gurdurr

Back