• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War - Cats (+1) vs. Dogs (-1)! Winner: Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Maybe they're scared of Darth Cat 😏

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

cat crime of the day: Odin pulling over the full trash can that i was about to tie up and take out because he wanted the chicken bones out of it

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

cat crime of the day: Odin trying to drink the enzyme cleaner that we use to clean where he puked. p l e a s e

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    336. youre very lucky janna... mine are a collection of little freaks lmao. hobbes likes citrus and bread and the bitter apple spray youre sposed to use on stuff you dont want them to chew and specifically likes chewing extension/surge protector cords and will not accept substitutes. mira licks anything that has sticky glue type stuff- tape, lint rollers, envelopes, stickers (but also wont eat treats). odin tears into toilet paper rolls and chews plastic bags, and now apparently likes the cleaning solution. like damn can yall just pick like two things to collectively be terrors about??? this is too dang much

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Never really chewed on anything inappropriate in memory. May have nibbled on some cardboard or something. Clawed up a couch, though. Favored one specific spot. Ignored the scratching post.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Never really chewed on anything inappropriate in memory. May have nibbled on some cardboard or something. Clawed up a couch, though. Favored one specific spot. Ignored the scratching post.
    yeahhh i like to say that furniture comes to my house to die... i will never own a nice couch until i dont have cats anymore

My cat will chew on anything I use to play with her.
    Sticks, cords, shoelaces, etc etc.
    i have to try very hard not to use anything thats not a toy to play with them, even if they are being so dang cute... but if i let them play with my shoelaces they'll wreck 'em when im not looking lmao

Years
    • Seen today

Our dog keeps taking her toys and hoarding them in her kennel.

It's so filled with colorful toys it looks like a Toy's R Us store.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back