• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV TV / movie scenes that make you cri everytim

Years
    Mine will forever be this scene from Pixar's Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsG2S_1PRnk

This is the only movie ever that made me cry twice in one viewing. God I miss the Pixar renaissance era.

Anyway, what about you guys? Share me some tearjerkers because I feel like bawling my eyes out today lmao.

Last edited:
    Years
    So far I have yet to cry at a movie and I am slightly terrified that the first one will be something really dumb.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Furious 7's ending gets me every time. I know the guy's actually dead, but so is Heath Ledger and I don't get emotion watching A Knight's Tale (great movie though it is), but I just thought it was really well done.

Years
    When Chihiro and Haku are falling from the sky in Spirited Away! I think that's actually my favourite movie scene of all time and never fails to bring a tear to my eye, has really stuck with me since I was a kid.

Years
    Mine will forever be this scene from Pixar's Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsG2S_1PRnk

This is the only movie ever that made me cry twice in one viewing. God I miss the Pixar renaissance era.

Anyway, what about you guys? Share me some tearjerkers because I feel like bawling my eyes out today lmao.
    UP was SO good. I definitely cried a few times.

The Dog episode from Futurama
    Definitely this too.

The first thing that comes to mind, for me, is this heart wrenching clip from Doctor Who:

I cried during the recent series finale of The Good Place, but only at the scenes with Jason and Janet. I cry at a lot more things these days - I'll have to think of additional examples.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    I usually don't cry at movies, but....

The end of the volcano eruption scene in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom was easily the closest I've come to doing so in the last few years.

EDIT: I know it's cliche, but... MUFASA!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    The DisneyNature documentary Africans Cats had the tears streaming down my face.

EDIT: Dragonheart! How did I forget that one. I am never emotionally braced for the ending no matter how many times I have seen. I weep like a baby.

Several scenes Game of Thrones also get me misty-eyed, especially the Red Wedding.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Listening to a bunch of Star Wars music reminded me of one: the opener to The Last Jedi, where Rose's sister is the last person surviving on the last bomber...got me both times I saw it in the cinema and (much more difficult) at home on tv.
    I would link it, but typing 'Star Wars The Last Jedi' into YouTube is just a nightmare...watch the whole film if you haven't already, it's great.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    The beginning of Up also ruined me, I think that's the fastest I've ever cried during a movie

I also remember getting super emotional over Wonder. Amazing story and movie, cried a few times (some happy, some sad) and still cried the 2nd time around! I haven't watched enough movies to have the chance to cry over more yet but who knows. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Almost every Disney film.

Artax in the swamp.

The beach scene in Contact.

When Rose and Doc gets the wall in between them and Doomsday plays.

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Waitress
    Spoiler:

Back