• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
    Oh gosh. It happened. We surfed. We did it.

Also, I've somehow managed to convince my husband and his friend who are over to stream TPP to our TV and we are currently all watching and drinking tequila sunrises. There was a lot of excitement when surf was successful.

This is a good night.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Oh gosh. It happened. We surfed. We did it.

Also, I've somehow managed to convince my husband and his friend who are over to stream TPP to our TV and we are currently all watching and drinking tequila sunrises. There was a lot of excitement when surf was successful.

This is a good night.

That sounds like a fun night. I'd love to be able to stream this on my and have a night like that. Though I don't think I have the right equipment. We have a while to go to get to Zapdos, we're still close to the entrance.

NOOOO CABBAGE suffer from the fate of a Self-Destruct. :(

EDIT; WE CAUGHT ZAPDOS WE CAUGHT ZAPDOS!!! :D We named it AA-J so I guess AJ. Hopefully we don't release him. Pray to Helix we don't release him.

Last edited:

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
    OH MY GOSH ZAPDOS.

There are 5 of us here now, playing Settlers of Catan and watching TPP. The whole game paused in anticipation of Zapdos.
    Very stressful battle, everyone in fear of us running from the battle. The cheer upon successful capture was far too loud for 1:15 in the morning, but that's okay.

Treecko

Years
    I got catching Zapdos on a screencapture. I'm gonna make gifs of it and also upload the video youtube. XD

@Fana Yeah I was scarred we were gonna run too. My heart was pounding!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    We actually did it. :D

Highlight of the stream for me.
    Suck it democracy.

Probably gonna release him now.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
    Twitch Plays pokemon

HOLY AA-J.

Treecko

Years
    Well that's awesome. This will give the stream more exposure. I'm sure the Twitch Plays Pokemon hashtag has trended already and that brought exposure , but the more the merrier. :3

edit: NOOOOOO THEY DESPOITED BIRD JESUS. :((( aND CABBABE AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER POKEMON. ;/ But they did get Zapdos so win-lose I guess.

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
    It's insane, we're down to 2 Pokemon in our party. Dear god I seriously hope we don't screw up and release AA-J or Bird Jesus or AIR. :( Everyone is trying to get democracy to happen now so that should help and make sure we don't release anything.

We got Zapdos back, but we still need Bird Jesus.

Last edited:

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
    I can't believe we changed boxes, that's gonna make getting Bird Jesus back that much harder.

Also I like how many Pokemon we have named variations of AAEEEWWWW.

Edit: A has been released. RIP.

Last edited:

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Wow, not bad, getting Zapdos and all! I always preferred Articuno as my Pokémon of choice but uh, Twitch, Seafoam Islands... probably a bit more frustrating than getting Zapdos for certain! Should be good for Lorelei though, as long as she doesn't fire off any ice attacks that end up slaughtering the poor flier.

Treecko

Years
    Okay. There is apparently some popular Twitch user named "Destiny" is who's responsible for us depositing all our Pokemon in the PC. He told his 3k followers to spam "Democracy". in order to try and get our most important Pokemon to be released such as Bird Jesus, Air and AA-J. https://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/704/952/bf0.png https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/704/951/009.png https://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/704/955/386.png That's why Zapdos was almost release 3 times, deposited all of our team , and released A the Venonat. Rest in Peace. We're fightining back though. From what I'm hearing, his channel was DDoS'd meaning he isn't allowed access. And we've been trying hard to keep Anarchy. We shall win against the evil Dome Fossil supporters. We will win against the Anti-Bird Christ. We not let Helix down! Fight for anarchy guys ! Fight!!

Years
    I'm dead tired since it's nearly 6 am and I haven't slept yet, but I'm watching both this and the Canada/Sweden Gold Medal hockey game, and it looks like they've release at least half a dozen Pokemon in the last hour and re-deposited Zapdos/AA-j. They're making catching Zapdos look like a piece of cake compared to getting the party that they want without potentially screwing things up.

At this point, I'm not sure what's stressing me out more- the hockey game or the Twitch stream, haha.

EDIT: And now they've released Cabbage :/

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    I guess Destiny and their followers took the whole "ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ" thing seriously...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I love how even now its in democracy they still can't get what they want, watching this just after waking up is so funny xD

Back