• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    And what is worse than a deliberate attempt to ruin the game?

Attempts to "ruin" the game have been present since the start.

If his sabotage is part of the social experiment, our resistance and sabotague of him is also part of the experiment.

As long as it's within the experiment and not outside of it. Also, he's sabotaging the progression of the game, not the experiment, since he and everyone else involved are equally part of it.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Aw man, that's so many :( Luckily it was mostly Safari Zone Pokémon, but we still lost Dux and Digrat :(( At least now we won't have 2 AJs... I'm terrible :(

So how is that guy gonna go into the TPP lore? Was he another prophet of the unholy one, and his Twitter followers his disciples?? Or are people just gonna keep him entirely out of the picture because he never existed in the game :p

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    He's already being claimed to be a Follower of the Dome by a lot of people, haha.

So we're in the Rock Tunnel still and Bird Jesus is out of PP and just struggling against everything and in the red rn. :(

cute art!
    Twitch Plays pokemon

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Oh thank Helix Bird Jesus and most our team is still there. The PC chaos was still going on when I went to bed and I had the hardest time sleeping cause of it. :/ Why are fictional characters making me so anxious and worried? I really don't get it. It's good we're fighting back strongly now and trying to make progress. I'd love to see us finish the game. This morning was the first time I actually participated in this cause I felt I couldn't just watch us lose like that. :/ So glad we're back on track now. While we don't have Zapdos in our team , we can do good without him.I honestly hate trolls even more now though.

I'd put Destiny and his army as evil prophets. He's trying to take away those we care about and need the most. Even if he doesn't say it, I still think he's a tad jealous of the amount of attention this guy's channel is getting over his. TPP has over 100k follower; Destiny has over 80k last I checked. Even if he thinks he has good intentions, it's not a nice thing to do at all. I don't care what he says, he's still a douche and ruining everyone's fun.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
    Holy crap, I'm away most of the day and I miss a ton of stuff? THEY GOT ZAPDOS? THEY RELEASED DIGRAT AND DUX?

And Zapdos isn't even in the party? There is a cult of organized trolls trying to ruin this?

Oh Helix, save us now. At least we have Bird Jesus to guide us...

I think we care about this because of all the memes and personality spawned by this entire thing. It makes them like characters we care about in a book or TV show. We become invested in them. Killing them off is always tragic.

Getting nowhere near Cinnabar, it seems. Bird Jesus can't Fly yet... so getting there means either getting to Fuschia and going through the islands or somehow getting back to Pallet without the Slayer of Trees and going southward.

It'll be interesting to see how it happens!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Haha, this is so funny. They won't let any Pokemon evolve.

Well in this case it's because Drowzee lears Psychic on level 32 as opposed to lv 38 for Hypno so that's a whole 6 levels we save.

And getting to Pallet is possible, we just have to get to the Unknown Dungeon area to get past the Cerulean ledge and then walk back through Mt. Moon and Viridian Forest. Not hard at all, at least compared to Seafoam Islands or (gasp) catching a cut-able pokémon and making room for them through PC maneuvres *shudders*

Treecko

Years
    I'm now interested in how we'll get to Cinnabar Island without DUX. I honestly want Destiny's reign to be overthrown as well. He's caused too much Hell already. Report him as much as you can guys.

Also I'm calling him and his followers, the Destiny Gang. After the Destiny Gang in Adventure Time.
    Spoiler:

Ironically they also created chaos for Finn and the people of the Farmworld. Like how the Destiny Gang is causing chaos in the Twitch world.

Treecko

Years
    https://i.imgur.com/AjIGOYf.png

It's not hard at all to just walk back to Pallet and use surf. Not that we'd need cut to do the Seafoam route either.

Excellent plan. Now let's see if we can get out of route 5. It seems the Destiny Gang is still pushing on and we've been stuck there for about an hour. It seems they want to get to whatever PC they can and release Bird Jesus. I hate they're ruining this for us. We need to keep fighting back.

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
    Wait he's in the Day Care still or did we get him out?? It's good we got AJ back though! The one time I'm needed, however, I have school in the morning. So I have to get stuff done by the morning. :/ I hope nothing super dramatic happens while I sleep. I'm praying we get to Cinnabar Island in one piece.

Last I checked, we were getting closer to Mount Moon so that's good. We're making progress and recovering.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    We got him out ofc. Currently Rick Gastly's in the daycare. I would rather have deposited someone that could have become more useful but whatever.

Treecko

Years
    We got him out ofc. Currently Rick Gastly's in the daycare. I would rather have deposited someone that could have become more useful but whatever.

Well with Rick Gastly in the Day Care, he can get some well needed leveling up at least. Hopefully we remember to come back for him. Or just leave him there forever and have like a level 60 Haunter. XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I... don't know if we'll end up coming back for him. Cerulean isn't on the way to our last badge or the League, so... he may just stay there, unfortunately. :(

also i found a thing
    Twitch Plays pokemon
    um i think i'll stick with the non-horrifying side tbh

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Went to sleep after the Zapdos capture, woke up right after "Bloody Sunday". :O

Nice to see we've got a strong team now though, hopefully we won't need that PC again. Is this the first time we've had both Abba and Zapdos in the team at the same time?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN TOSSED AND OF COURSE YOU KNOW THIS MEANS WAR. STOP THAT MADMAN.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Went to sleep after the Zapdos capture, woke up right after "Bloody Sunday". :O

Nice to see we've got a strong team now though, hopefully we won't need that PC again. Is this the first time we've had both Abba and Zapdos in the team at the same time?
    We had them together at ZapZap's capture, I think. Then we got hijacked and everyone got thrown into the PC and then Bloody Sunday. :(

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN TOSSED AND OF COURSE YOU KNOW THIS MEANS WAR. STOP THAT MADMAN.
    u fine calm down Lord Helix withstands all attempts at tossing

Back