• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • I wonder if the missingno glitch is working there... Hehehehehe. Imagine them getting to Cinnabar and doing that.

Without fly? Impossible.

And even if we do get fly, I don't think we'll be able to coordinate long enough to stay on the coast tiles.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I'm disappointed that they released a Charmeleon, I don't even care what else is going on.

Okay, I've been checking in every couple of hours and I love culture of it, with the nicknames and "The Helix" and such. How did they manage to get Bird Jesus that high up in levels so early?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    We should use some of the safari zone Pokemon.
    Rick Gastly could easily beat Sabrina once it's leveled up by at least 20/25 levels.
    Not really. The Gastly line in Red/Blue are weak to Psychic if anything, and Psychic are immune to Ghosts due to programming error. EDIT: Oh, missed some of the above posts.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • We should use some of the safari zone Pokemon.
    Oh yeah! Granted the amount of times we're gonna go through the Safari Zone, we'll have to catch a few. A lot of them are Poison type though. And then we'll just have to hope that no one gets released in the process of retrieving the Pokemon, in case we're not in democracy mode (which would be no fun!).

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • We caught a surf-able pokémon, Ryhorn! Sadly the anarchists took over and aborted the Safari Zone walkthrough in the middle :( Will we ever make it?

Olli

Years
  • ...I legit thought Rhyhorn might actually have been a Surf-able Pokemon for a second. Bulbapedia said otherwise though :( Getting through the Safari Zone is probably gonna take a while though, with the slow movement speed of democracy, and the danger of the anarachists ruining it. We'll just have to put our faith in Lord Helix to guide us through it!

Years
  • If I remember correctly, Rhydon can learn surf but not Rhyhorn.

...aaannd we just caught another Venonat, named "A".

So original, lol.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Nah, we would need to change boxes when Box 1 is full, in first Gen it's not automatic.

Let's try to picture how it goes, shall we?

Oh the horror. We're so dead.

Edit: We caught another Nidoran male by the way, his name is pretty much the same as Rhyhorn, he is called AAEWWW!

Last edited:

Olli

Years
  • If I remember correctly, Rhydon can learn surf but not Ryhorn.
    Oh yeah, you're right! Though I doubt we can get it to level 42 before having to go to Cinnabar, and that's hoping we don't press b during the evolution.

Nah, we would need to change boxes when Box 1 is full, in first Gen it's not automatic.

Let's try to picture how it goes, shall we?

Oh the horror. We're so dead.
    Yeahh, someone's definitely bound to die once we reach the PC. We can only hope it's not someone important haha.

Soo, how many of the Pokemon we've nicknamed does/did not have a in their name? :p

Years
  • And we got the gold teeth too!

Now all the anarchists want to go crazy, aha.

Edit : I was scared when we got on the PC, but no sacrifices were made, thanks Helix.

Digrat and Rick Ghastly were deposited, which is a little sad, but we retrieved our newly catched AATTVVV, the "All-Terrain" Venomoth!

Also, there's an empty slot left for Lapras, maybe we're getting smart nowadays!

And you know what? We finished the dreaded safari with... 154 steps left, thanks to the Democracy. LIKE A BOSS.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Democracy is hecka useful sometimes. I'm sad that AJ isn't in the party anymore but hey, All-Terrain Venomoth seems to be doing well. Tbh I'd like AJ back before we head to Cinnabar because... watch us go the wrong way/overshoot/whatever and end up lost in Seafoam. Dx

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Wow, I can't believe we managed to get Surf AND the gold teeth for Strength while I was asleep. :P

Sad about Digrat, but ATV seems to be fitting into the team nicely.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    And thanks to democracy, they've reached the secret house and got Surf. Now the chaos can begin again.

Seriously? I remember thinking there's no way we'd be able to get through the Safari Zone, and now look at us <_<

*furiously goes to check twitch*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Twitch Plays pokemon

lol we just blacked out and got sent back to Fuschia. xD; At least we got a bit of training in- the Keeper tried to evolve, but I think we're denying that until he learns Psychic again. Which is fair- if we do that and he doesn't manage to learn it, then we have another shot after he evolves.

Olli

Years
  • Aw man, they deposited Digrat? D: Thank Helix nothing was sacrificed during the PC trip, but we'll still have to go back there for Lapras, so we're not save yet. Did we actually manage a PC trip without depositing Lord Helix though? :O

Right now Red's just wandering aimlessly around Fuschia. Reckon we're headed for Saffron?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The PC trip was an incredible success, I'm amazed. We shouldn't even have to go back in if we grab Lapras without catching anything else. (But... Digrat.... ;___;)

Olli

Years
  • Oh wait, we have one slot free in out party? Well that makes everything a lot easier! Just as long as we don't accidentally catch anything. We better toss out all our Pokeballs! I think we can survive without Digrat if it means getting a Lapras :(

Back