• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • Bets on when we'll beat Silph? Today? Next week? We have spent all night pointlessly grinding in the 50-exp-per-battle grass outside of Vermillion apparently.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I don't know why, but I love Lapras' name sooo much for some reason. And the fact that we actually got it :DD On the topic of how popular the Pokémon have grown, I feel like most people will get the Pokémon just to have them, but their legacy will definitely be stapled into the memories of many haha.

Have we actually been in battle with Giovanni yet? Right now they seem to just be wandering around inside Silph Co., but could be they're just stuck :p Still not looking forward to Sabrina's gym though D: Also:

Twitch Plays pokemon

I died.

Years
  • We beat Giovanni and got the Master Ball!

I wonder how much time we have before we either a) toss it, b) use it on a trainer's Pokemon, c) use it on a Rattata or Tentacool. Can we pray for a miracle?

The suspense is killing me.

Years
  • I would prefer Articuno personally but we will see how it goes...

I wonder if the Master Ball can survive that long anyway since there are people spamming start and trying to toss it.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • The stream is interesting yet so frustrating to watch, especially when all poor Red does is go in circles. ;_;

I mean, I know it's been over 9 days that the stream has been active, but I'm still stunned at how far into the game people have gotten.

Also, the "Bird Jesus" joke is hilarious. I think "Bird Jesus" will be our only hope for beating the game, lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    So, will the Safari Zone actually be possible? 500 steps to get to the secret house isn't even that easy if you aren't walking in circles.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Woah we've already beat Giovanni in Silph Co.? Wow we're moving faster than I thought. Looks like we're in Sabrina's Gym . I'm not sure how we'll beat her, but ATV has fainted so we'd probably just rely on Bird Jesus again....we've been struggling with the warp titles of course haha.

Edit: We whited out, so hopefully next time we still have ATV.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I agree on Zapdos. Bird Jesus #2, plus he's the easiest to get and easily the best of the three.

But we're gonna end up tossing that damn Master Ball.

Treecko

Years
  • Yeah the unfortunate part of this game is that we toss the important items.......besides releasing good Pokemon of course. I think getting Zapdos would be easiest too and it's just cooler.

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • I watch these experiment and wow, Is possible finish these game?
    I only enter a few moments, but in my pc the game is very slow :c

I'm expected to see the final of these experiment.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • So, will the Safari Zone actually be possible? 500 steps to get to the secret house isn't even that easy if you aren't walking in circles.
    We actually got it done already haha. With ~145 steps left over!

Look a new one from that one artist! All-Terrain Venomoth & friends~
    Spoiler:

also, damn.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • It's not much of a puzzle, all you have to do is walk to the teleport tile right straight above/up from where you are, and you'll eventually end up in her room. You don't need to walk right/left a single time to finish it.

Of course, "walking on a straight line" here is kind of impossible.

Treecko

Years
  • Yeah it's not a hard puzzle at all , but when there's 65,000+ people trying to do that puzzle , that's when it get complicated. Our big problem now seems to be getting past these Channelers and their Gastly and Haunter.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Lmao dat All-Terrain Venomoth. Seems like we're in Sabrina's gym now :O Does that mean we finally beat Giovanni inside of the Silph Co.? In any case, I really wish we had Digrat at the moment, since there isn't really any easy way to get out of the gym withouth accidentally getting challenged by trainers D:

Ehh, it's a bit of a stretch, but quite true at some points! I really like the amount of thought and effort people put into their theories, creations, philosophical insight etc. about this whole thing. I know it's been stressed enough in this thread, but the phenomenon that this whole thing has created is really amazing :)

Treecko

Years
  • For a minute there we made to Sabrina....and then we went to the wrong sqaured and teleported back. Now we're going in circles again.

It truely amazing how much this has spread in 9 days. There's so many people being brough together and it proves how something like Pokemon can bring the world together. Like in college yesterday I ran into 5 people playing X/Y and it made me happy. I made a friend on the bus when I saw this guy playing Pokemon X and he found my PR video hilarious. Also there's the college that did this.
    Spoiler:

Back