• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen U.S. Hoopa Event - McDonalds? Sounds like a lot of Hoopa!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Getting back to the subject of the games though, I'm sure Australia will get a Hoopa in the near future :) If Australia still hasn't gotten a Hoopa event, they're certain to hold one at some point soon, since how else will everyone complete their Pokedex if some of us haven't even been given the opportunity to get one of the Pokemon needed to complete it? So it's bound (Hoopa pun not intended) to happen soon!

So has anyone checked their Hoopa's IVs? I'm curious as to what the IVs are like on these (still haven't gotten mine ^^; )

Last edited:

véronique

Shiroshipping, FTW!
Years
Just got Hoopas in my copies of Pokémon X, Y and Alpha Sapphire. Maybe I'll see about getting a copy of Omega Ruby as an early X-mas gift to myself just so I can get another Hoopa. :)

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
So has anyone checked their Hoopa's IVs? I'm curious as to what the IVs are like on these (still haven't gotten mine ^^; )
They're random... to an extent. As are their natures.

I picked up 3x Hoopas for Omega Ruby, X and Y. Apparently at least three IVs are max. I didn't bother soft-resetting much for any of them.

1. 31 Attack, 31 Defense, 31 Speed - Quirky
2. 31 HP, 31 Sp.Attack, 31 Speed - Mild
3. 31 Defense, 31 Sp.Attack, 31 Speed - Bashful

So I don't know if there's always one guaranteed defensive IV (HP/Defense/Sp.Defense) and one guaranteed offensive (Attack/Sp.Attack) along with guaranteed perfect Speed. Again, my sample size is incredibly small. I didn't IV check the Hoopas I got from X and Y until I transferred them to my Omega Ruby file.

Side note: if anyone is missing out on the event, I won't mind trading a couple. I only got them for Dex purposes after all. I don't hack nor clone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
Hey everyone. Apparently i cant find any code for me to get hoopa :( i live in uk. So i want to ask if someone from us has like two games and has twice the hoopa and wants to give it to me. Pleaseeee i so want ittt. I know i ask for something difficult to happen but just if:)))) thank you!!!

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
Hey everyone. Apparently i cant find any code for me to get hoopa :( i live in uk. So i want to ask if someone from us has like two games and has twice the hoopa and wants to give it to me. Pleaseeee i so want ittt. I know i ask for something difficult to happen but just if:)))) thank you!!!

I can do that no prob.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
Hey amako!! Reallyyyy???? Thank soooooo much!!!!! I tryly thank u about that :)))) i will send u a pm. :)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Does it gonna work for me because I'm from South Africa and always mis those evnts.
You need participate in a McDonald's from the US, in other words you will need to go to the states in order to get the said Hoopa. ):

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
Or if you have a NA 3DS and game (should be X.X.X-XU firmware in system settings), I'm pretty sure the McDonalds Free WiFi trick should work from anywhere in the world.

Years
Just a reminder to the American members here who haven't gotten Hoopa yet that the event ends this Wednesday so get it quick. Remember we may not get another one for a while, like you should expect from a mythical legendary.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Yes, everyone, don't forget to pick it one up if you haven't already! This could be our last chance in a while to get a Hoopa, so don't miss out!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
I have yet to get Hoopa from Wonder Trade lol. I missed the event they had for Hoopa because I was sick at the time. I'm not really crossing my fingers on this but who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky lol.

Back