• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Zodiac6088

Zodiac
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2023
    Early times in the game but currently doing a lets play as a nuzlocke, cant post links but i crashed in the Pokemon arena place in Viridian city against wally, thankfully cause i don't know if it was all bad though :eyes: was gonna get wiped

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    Early times in the game but currently doing a lets play as a nuzlocke, cant post links but i crashed in the Pokemon arena place in Viridian city against wally, thankfully cause i don't know if it was all bad though :eyes: was gonna get wiped

not sure what the issue is yet , so cant fix it sorry

Zodiac6088

Zodiac
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2023
    I added you on discord hopefully so i'll clip it and send it through to you later tonight

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    So I just downloaded this game & applied the patch from today. All of the sprites/graphics of the overworld(envrionment & buildings) are wonky lol. They look like they aren't placed correctly on the sprite sheet as they don't fully connect to make a full coherent sprite. IDK if it's from the new patch or what, but I really want to play and I don't know if I should use the unpatched version or not. Also, the discord link is invalid, so I can't get on it to talk to you about it. Thank you in advance! :)

Edit*
    I have a couple questions as well:
    Do you have a website?
    Is there a wiki/written walkthrough?
    What's new in the current patch? (09 Septemper 2019)

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    So I just downloaded this game & applied the patch from today. All of the sprites/graphics of the overworld(envrionment & buildings) are wonky lol. They look like they aren't placed correctly on the sprite sheet as they don't fully connect to make a full coherent sprite. IDK if it's from the new patch or what, but I really want to play and I don't know if I should use the unpatched version or not. Also, the discord link is invalid, so I can't get on it to talk to you about it. Thank you in advance! :)

Edit*
    I have a couple questions as well:
    Do you have a website?
    Is there a wiki/written walkthrough?
    What's new in the current patch? (09 Septemper 2019)

Well it's a good thing we got everything all fixed :D
    Thank you !

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    idk if its because of a preexisting save but for some reason when i updated to the newest release (the one posted on the first page yesterday) and i either get into an encounter on my old save or finish the rival battle at the start in a new game it seems to come up with some sort of error before crashing............... i have since saved over the old save in question in hopes of getting a decent starter thru the randomizer function and im still getting the crash issue so i can unfortunately not provide the crash log from the old save but can try to replicate it from this file if it would be of any assistance in terms of figuring out the problem

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    idk if its because of a preexisting save but for some reason when i updated to the newest release (the one posted on the first page yesterday) and i either get into an encounter on my old save or finish the rival battle at the start in a new game it seems to come up with some sort of error before crashing............... i have since saved over the old save in question in hopes of getting a decent starter thru the randomizer function and im still getting the crash issue so i can unfortunately not provide the crash log from the old save but can try to replicate it from this file if it would be of any assistance in terms of figuring out the problem

yes this was actually my bad for a coding issue
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/2un33c8qp0nd7ja/Scripts.rxdata/file

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    i found a bug where i defeat a growlithe at route 1 then it wont despawn and i forced to stuck there and keep battling it. i suggest that roaming pokemon only battle player when interacted instead of linne of sight

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    ok i have a couple of questions

1)where can i find dragon ascent for my rayquaza?
    2)where can i find zygarde cells and core
    3)i have beaten elite "five" ash and then after i fought giovanni and mewto i went to ssanne to go to alola but i cant find what to do
    4)in this version i dont encounter wild pokemon

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    ok i have a couple of questions

1)where can i find dragon ascent for my rayquaza?
    2)where can i find zygarde cells and core
    3)i have beaten elite "five" ash and then after i fought giovanni and mewto i went to ssanne to go to alola but i cant find what to do
    4)in this version i dont encounter wild pokemon

1) He learns it at level 60.
    2) Cells can be found around Kanto , Core is in a cave.
    3) You still have the Ultra Event & in the SS.Ann you fight all the previous bad guys.
    4) Not sure why

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    thank you for all your answers.However, about the third question i have done all those things but the ship wont sail.Is this the end of the game?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    Hi, I'm having trouble with the text in the game. The text is white and there are no spaces between words making the text really hard to read. I made sure to download the fonts to my computer. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Back