• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Okay, these fiber gummies say to take 2 a day and they give me 5 grams of fiber a day. Would it be okay to overtake it so I could get 30 grams a day just from the gummies? I don't think I can overdose on fiber supplement can I?

Try it and report back after your first poo

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I wouldn't recommend going over the RDA on any supplement.

don't worry, the RDA for fiber is around 30 grams a day.

eating more 5 gram gummies than you should won't really hurt anything, but always make sure to check with a doc if you experience any issues. (which you shouldn't from something mild like fiber)

Years
    Kids want shiny toys, and yo-yos ain't shiny enough. :')

Although seriously, even when I was younger I didn't see a lot of other kids with one. I know I had one myself, but I never played with it much since I wasn't very good at it ....

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I was completely awful with yo-yos. Unless they were electric, I could never get them in the air :c I envied Ness.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've almost managed! No tricks though.

I want to learn to juggle.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I want to learn to juggle.
    I kind of know how to juggle. I was taught when I was younger one way to do it, but then learned the other (more proper way) to do it a few years later. I still can only do two balls.
    ur mcscused.
    Haven't quite yet mastered three yet.

Years
    In school we did a circus unit once and juggling was one of things they had us do. But it was with these little scarves which floated as they fell so it was a lot easier than balls.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    Wet socks are annoying but it's more the water in my hair dripping everywhere. I can't even get my ears wet to begin with due to perforated eardrums for over a year now.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    Wet socks are annoying but it's more the water in my hair dripping everywhere. I can't even get my ears wet to begin with due to perforated eardrums for over a year now.

ahh, my mate had a perforated eardrum until a few months ago. it was horrible for him, he missed out on a lot. i still don't really get how it happens though.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    What about getting wet on water rides? I always seem to get wet on the wrong places.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    ahh, my mate had a perforated eardrum until a few months ago. it was horrible for him, he missed out on a lot. i still don't really get how it happens though.
    I'm not sure if it's due to the fact that I used to try to self pierce or not but I feel like it's all my fault. Doctor thought I was addicted to panadol. I wanted to be at school but my Mum never bothered to take me for around half a year and I just started going again last month. I stopped being so dizzy lately though.
    My musical plays have gone down quite a lot as well.
    ur mcscused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back