• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urinals

Vragon

I just pay attention to my music in my earbuds and just pretend I'm in one of the scenes I play alongside the music in my head.

That's the plan if a stall isn't open.

TY

If I ever were to use a urinal and someone came to wee RIGHT NEXT TO ME

Running in the 90's starts playing in my head and I make sure I get the hell out of there

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Peeing outside of a toilet stall is for fools even if no one is in the vicinity
Stall supremacy

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
I've never had a problem using urinals, I find them a perfectly adequate form of receptacle.

I've also never had someone come up and use the urinal right next to mine while i've been peeing. That's just odd.

Years
I don't think about them. They do what their designed for lmao.
Fuck those weird people though that come right up next to you.

Years
Where I'm from, urinals actually have privacy walls. Urinals are okay if there's a privacy wall.

And I've never had someone use the urinal next to me if there was a working one at least one urinal stall over. Minnesotans are private like that for the most part.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I use the sink

latest

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I'm okay with using them and I've never had someone using the one right next to me.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Hate them. Try my absolute best to avoid public restrooms because of them.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
am i the only one that uses urinals? ill even use the urinals at stadiums that lack dividers. not gonna lie, i dont see the issue.

Back