• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

USUM stressful moments

Alexander18

Banned
Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    What are your stress moments in ultra sun and ultra moon?

Here is mine:
    Ultra Wormholes - trying to keep the speed going while dodging those blue electric balls is a real pain. Seeking particular wormholes with legendaries can be stressful.

Struggling in a battle - trying to defeat a trainer or capturing a wild pokemon can be an ordeal.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Struggling to defeat Totem Togedemaru was quite annoying for me. I was on level at the time and I didn't really have great coverage to defeat it. Took me a few tries which became quite stressful after a while.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I haven't even made it to the end of the game yet. I keep getting bodied by totems and kahunas lol

I've never had this much difficulty with a Pokemon game, but I love it! It's nice to be challenged.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • Trying to get rarer pokemon from SOS battling is stressful. I start to get worried that I'll never find it, the online lists of obtainable Pokes were wrong and I'm searching for nothing, or that I'll knock out the wrong Pokemon. This is the first time where I'm gonna be going for all the Pokemon to complete the dex, so I'm also a little stressed on how long that's going to take too.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Totem Araquanid. I ended up getting that tradeable Noibat, then had to level it up, because otherwise it's speed obliterated me.

Even with my whole team being three levels above, I barely beat it.

Years
  • The Rainbow Rocket post-game and Ultra Necrozma are the two that come to my head immediately. I had to fight Cyrus, Lysandre and Giovanni twice despite my Pokemon being at least level 75 by the time I got to them.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Facing the Fire trial with my all Grass team of at the time mainly unevolved Pokemon was pretty tough but the toughest part of the Playthrough was against Kahili's Flying team which needed some genuine heroics from Lilligant for me to win.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    mantine ride, poni version.
    i want to get some remoraid and shoot down those freaking tenetacool....
    hXzzF28.jpg

Last edited:

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    The last part of Sophocles' trial left me stumped. I couldn't figure out how to arrange the Charjabug in the last round until I realized I had to put them in a Z formation.

i thought that one was fairly obvious, they've been a bit obsessed with the letter "Z" since the xyz ark of the anime.
    tbh its a bit surprising there isn't a zygarde exclusive z move that makes use of core enforcer.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Finally beat all high scores of the Mantine courses. The fourth as difficult and annoying. Got the surf Pikachu and evolved it into Alolan Raichu since it looks it is surfing on tail and it has better special attack than normal Raichu.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    The Mantine Surf in Poni Island.

Too many obstacles.

I prevailed in my second go, but still, the difficulty was really merciless.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    I'm seeing more stress in the Ultra Wormhole. I feel like my 3DS' motion sensor isn't as sensitive as it should be.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm seeing more stress in the Ultra Wormhole. I feel like my 3DS' motion sensor isn't as sensitive as it should be.
    you shouldn't use motion control with that mini-game.
    go to Gamefreaks office in Heahea City on Akala, you'll find a masked aether npc there who will let you switch it over to the circle pad
    QXVNJsACS0iisv4vVWKszw.png

motion sensor is horrible with when your running for chaos emeralds shiny pokemon

Back