• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^<v

Years
  • ^ just realized we aren't friends on PC yet and i have to fix that pronto
    < am happy to have a good chunk of gift purchase plans finalized!
    v what do you think was the most unhealthy food you've eaten recently?

A: doggo. specifically dachshunds since my gf has one and she's the most adorable thing gRR

Years
    • Online now
    ^ Your a genuinely funny and very cool person.
    < am in a happy mood.
    v Last shiny pokemon you found?

a: I had 4 large slices of pizza last night. I planned on having only 1 then got carried away

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • ^ You've been really wonderful to talk to!
    < Thinks maybe it's bedtime soon.~
    v What's an unlikely experience you've experienced or witnessed recently?

A: I spent a little while breeding for a shiny Ralts, praying it was female. It was.~

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • ^ Very cheery; it's infectious! Also someone I would definitely reach out to for chats; I need to know your attractiveness tier list in Genshin!
    < Finally not having coffee at night. But I've been so absentminded today because of it. I can't focus, my attention span is always really bad.
    v What's something you like that everyone around you seems to hate?

A: A friend of mine fell asleep while eating a burger. I don't quite know how that happened, especially mid eating.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ^ friendly newcomer :3
    < does not eat breakfast.
    v What's something you really want to do but haven't gotten to do yet?

A: "Display Postbit To The Left" xD

Setsuna

Years
  • ^ You've been very welcoming to me, thank you!
    < Did not, in fact, go to bed. Still sleepy though.
    v What's a question you've seen in this thread that you've wanted to answer but missed?

A: I've always wanted to go on a really busy trip or have someone visit me and spend their trip with them, because I'd be busy at every moment and I think it's what my slow life needs.~

Years
  • ^ can definitely beat me in a card battle
    < can't fully enjoy a holiday because of all the backlog i have at work :((
    v you ever trusted a fart too much and crapped your pants as a result? lol

A - i've mentioned it other threads a lot that i do, but folks on here are convincing me otherwise

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • ^ Has a very keen sense of humor; and one I very much look forward to seeing. Keep up your wits!
    < Two night shifts, followed by an early afternoon one has absolutely ruined my sleep schedule. Why am I fully awake and finally starting to do my work at 1 in the morning??
    v What is something you really like about yourself, but not many have noticed?

A - No. That sounds like an absolute nightmare.

Years
  • ^ pretty much fit right into the Pokecommunity as soon as they joined. quite the cool and wholesome fellow <3 always excited to see you around
    < cooking meatloaf for dinner. i'm livin the life right now
    v what's a story you've always wanted to share, but never had the chance to bcs no one's ever asked about it?

A - irl i'm real good at just being quiet and listening to others, but it just seems like no one really notices bcs, well let's be honest, a quiet unassuming guy in a group is pretty hard to spot lol. i don't necessarily think it's a bad thing though, i sometimes like being the lowkey guy.

Years
  • ^ Seems extremely confident in his card game prowess.
    < Actually was running a Pokemon TCG league before the pandemic brought lockdowns to parts of the USA in March.
    v Do you play any card games, collectible or otherwise?

A: There really isn't one, but the closest is probably Pokemon Masters. I like it as a trainer collecting simulator first and have gotten used to the battle mechanics now. Still a super grindy game, tho.

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • ^ I love how your signature is just 'whoops'. It's hilarious. Also, running a league sounds super cool!
    < I'm exhausted; this work and sleep schedule just don't work. But what else is new?
    v What is your funniest childhood memory?

A: I'm afraid not. I have some Japanese Digimon cards, but it's only because it came with my plushies as an extra!

Years
  • ^ name reminds me of my best friend in 5th grade and now i'm nostalgic ;_;
    < thinking of cooking some eggs to go with the beef cuts my aunt left me for dinner :D
    v what definitely got you in santa's naughty list as a kid?

A - funniest i can remember is cackling like an idiot constantly at my elementary friends' jokes on carpool rides home. can't even remember his name anymore, but the guy was a class A joker. hope he's doing well wherever he is.

Setsuna

Years
  • ^ You changed your sig! Look at that cute little Snorunt... ♡
    < Missed this thread! Had a little break and happy to see it still here upon returning.
    v What's your favourite holiday drink? Anything special for the winter time?

A: There's a lot of things I could admit to here but swearing in elementary school was one of the first that came to mind. Funnily enough, I had a couple times where a teacher happened to pass by right as I said the words. Another time, I was apologizing to a friend, swore out of habit, and had to explain the situation to the teacher after the friend threw me under the bus. Good times, ahaha...

Years
  • ^ kept their theme the same. good consistency.
    < dreading tomorrow since we have to report to work an extra day this week ugh
    v has there ever been a dull Christmas experience for you? what year was it and why?

A - haven't played a board game in literal years. snakes and ladders i guess?

Years
    • Online now
    ^ I checked out your youtube channel and you come off as a naturally talented commentator
    < it's a chill day
    v Are there any sports video games you enjoy?

a. This year. I already celebrated with my family, so the actual christmas day is going to be strange.

Years
  • ^ a really good strategic battler. also he uses crobat so he's insta cool in my book.
    < i'm working with team viewer right now to retrieve some files i forgot to transfer over from my work PC to the home PC
    v what's the hardest song you know how to play? (guitar/piano/any instrument)

A: traditional sports? nah not much. if you count esports tho then i'm all over CSGO

Back