• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DotA

Are you fluent in a language other than English?

• Total voters

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I can only really speak English. I've been learning Irish since I was five though, and I'm pretty good with it. My grammar's awful, but I'm able to get by on oral grounds easily enough. I've been doing French since I was twelve, and I pretty much forgot all of it last Summer... yeah, not as good as I am at Irish. Um, I've expressed an interest in Latin and although I know a couple of phrases, I'm not taught it in school. Which is a disappointment. Also, I know a bit of Japanese, but that's mostly from posting around on forums and picking it up from my friends, so it's not exactly knowing.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    espagnol unt German.
    Naw....Only English and Norwegian. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I can really only speak English anymore. I know a lot of Spanish and Italian, and can read and write in them rather proficiently, I've been so out of practice that I'd have a hard time trying to speak them. >_>

I also know the basics of Japanese, as one would expect from a Nintendo nerd of my level. XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    English [obviously], and I'm learning French and German. I used to learn indonesian and can remember a little but I couldn't carry a conversation or anything.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    French, English and SOME German, but not that much.. =(

Edam, by putting French first you make it sound like French is your first language which I'M SURE IT'S NOT MR.FLARGLE!

I speak fluent English of course, followed by some basic German and some advanced basic French :3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The only language I'm good at is English. :/

My home language hasn't gotten better since I came here to the US, and I'm currently taking a Spanish II course at my school, but I'm still working on it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I can say hello in six different languages! XD

I can only speak English fluently but I can speak basic

Spanish
    French
    Japanese

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I speak English fluently, but I'm relatively proficient in French/ Spanish (but I haven't used either in well over a year). I can also say some random things in Japanese, but that's about it.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • some german, some spanish, 1 word of chinese, language of the dragons (i understand dragon speak), language of my ancient people [life... death... rebirth, thts the cycle of life... memorys r forever... they r lost and found](and i mean ANCIENT (possably 100s of thousands of years))

thts it ^__^

o yelta!!! and english

total: 6 languages O.o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Well at the moment I speak English and getting there to become proficient in Spanish :D

Back