• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Finished with Politoed!! :D

Open to new tag-team, looking for Electric, Fighting, Fire, Ground, Poison, & Steel types!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Finished with Politoed!! :D

Open to new tag-team, looking for Electric, Fighting, Fire, Ground, Poison, & Steel types!

Would be up for another one with you. How about Kanto Rapidash, Arcanine, or Tentacruel?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    And done! :D

Open to another tag-team with anyone available atm. I'm specifically looking for Steel, Dragon, or Electric types -- but honestly, I'm not picky and just looking to help with challenges. n_n;;

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    And done! :D

Open to another tag-team with anyone available atm. I'm specifically looking for Steel, Dragon, or Electric types -- but honestly, I'm not picky and just looking to help with challenges. n_n;;

Would be up for a third straight Tag Team. Understands if you want to team up with others for variety too. (Waited a day to give others a chance.)

Fulfills Electric and Steel with Togedemaru. Would be fine with Zebstrika, Galvantula, and Alolan Raichu also. (Affords a regional stone easily enough after yesterday.)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Would be up for a third straight Tag Team. Understands if you want to team up with others for variety too. (Waited a day to give others a chance.)

Fulfills Electric and Steel with Togedemaru. Would be fine with Zebstrika, Galvantula, and Alolan Raichu also. (Affords a regional stone easily enough after yesterday.)
    Well, I can't in good conscience turn down another tag-team offer! Looks like it'll be you and me again, my friend. I'm sure we'll sync up with other people at some point -- but until then let's keep going! :D

Hm, I'm leaning towards Togedemaru, but wouldn't mind A-Raichu either.. it's like a 70 / 30 for me. You can make the final call if you'd like!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Well, I can't in good conscience turn down another tag-team offer! Looks like it'll be you and me again, my friend. I'm sure we'll sync up with other people at some point -- but until then let's keep going! :D

Hm, I'm leaning towards Togedemaru, but wouldn't mind A-Raichu either.. it's like a 70 / 30 for me. You can make the final call if you'd like!

Picks Togedemaru, then. Helps towards legendary summoning requirements. Owns fairly few Steel-types. Costs several between Solgaleo / Dusk Mane Necrozma, Magearna, and Kartana.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Emboar it is =3
    I posted my half of the tag request ^.^

Done with my half of the Tag Team btw.

And on that note, if anybody else wants to do a Tag Team, let me know.

Years
    Just wanted to coin a potential Challenge, I just checked the list of Challenges and didn't see one with this focus.
    It's a challenge involving Pokemon with royalty in their name.

Royal Pokemon:
    Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Seaking, Slowking, Kingdra, Slaking.

Addtional options:
    -Vespiquen (likely originates from Queen, though short an E)
    -Tsareena (Tsar is likely from tsarina, a Russian female monarch)

Edit 6 July: completely forgot about Kingler!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just wanted to coin a potential Challenge, I just checked the list of Challenges and didn't see one with this focus.

Royal Pokemon:

Addtional options:
    Oooooooo I LIKE this! Very clever!

Years

Royal Pokemon:

Addtional options:

Excellent idea ty! We will definitely take a good look at this 😊

Years

Royal Pokemon:

Addtional options:

What ? And Gardevoir isn't in there ? Does this pokémon not look royal enough ?
    Spoiler:

Just kidding! ^^
    Great idea!

Years
    There are currently 28 Ribbons available, meaning you can earn up to 5 VPPs! If you have an idea, help us make more!

Some options that came to mind:

-Electric Rodent Ribbon:
    Given that there's an Eeveelution Ribbon, why not make one involving the counterpart mascot too?
    You'd have to raise:
    Pikachu, Raichu (either form or potentially both forms), Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, Togedemaru, Morpeko (and Pawmi once SV are out)

-The Power of Friendship ribbon:
    Raise the evolved form of all Pokemon that evolve via friendship/happiness. This would be a total of 20 Pokemon.
    This does include a regional form (Alolan Persian), as well as one legendary (Silvally) though.
    For three stage mons where the Friendship evolution is from 1st to 2nd stage, such as Budew to Roselia, I'd personally say either Roselia or Roserade would count.

-Excluded from Evolution / Single Stages Ribbon:
    Raise all normal single stage Pokemon (so excluding legendary Pokemon and UB's). Would be roughly 85 Pokemon.
    Something to note here, some Pokemon have a regional form that does evolve, but the original doesn't. For example Farfetch'd.
    Imo Kanto Farfetch'd would still be a part of this Ribbon, but obviously not the Galarian one.

-Shiny Rainbow Ribbon:
    I know there's already 2 Ribbons related to shinies, but I watched some videos on YouTube at some point where people race to be the first to catch a shiny for each color of the rainbow.
    Thought it could be a Ribbon in VPP too: a Ribbon for shiny Pokemon with each of the rainbow colors as their dominant/most prominent color. People wouldn't have to obtain their shiny VPP's in rainbow order, but when requesting/submitting for the ribbon they would have to list them in rainbow order.

Using the participation ribbons as a base I slapped them together to make a new ribbon graphic:
    VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Attachments

• VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!
      rainbowribbon.png
      12.6 KB · Views: 40
    Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    dammit he's got me with the rainbow ribbon why can't i ever say no to people to put rainbows in front of me

(also not saying no btw! but it is something the team will discuss!)

Back