• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Magnezone sounds alright. I may not be up to speed with posting and not into min/maxing points and stuff and wouldn't want to wait. So if you want someone to do the Obon Festival with then you may ask someone else, though. ^^"

Finished one-half of the Meganezone.

Just a casual triple post. Dealt with very different things over a week's time. Shush.

Years
    Finished one-half of the Meganezone.

Just a casual triple post. Dealt with very different things over a week's time. Shush.

Hopefully at some point in the future we can arrange a tag because I think you are the only member of the VPP team I haven't yet tagged with ;)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Hopefully at some point in the future we can arrange a tag because I think you are the only member of the VPP team I haven't yet tagged with ;)

Agreed. Is up for a tag-team whenever you are ready to begin one.

Years
    Agreed. Is up for a tag-team whenever you are ready to begin one.

Feel free to have a look at my stats thread, anything I don't have would be awesome, but dw even if there's nothing you like the look of, I'll happily raise a duplicate to raise one with you! You can pick 😊

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Feel free to have a look at my stats thread, anything I don't have would be awesome, but dw even if there's nothing you like the look of, I'll happily raise a duplicate to raise one with you! You can pick 😊

How about Galvantula, then? Did not see one in your PC.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Finally finished my redoing my stats.

BBCode is a pain, porting code is a pain, but now at least I have the data layout in something less gross than JSON and things should be a bit neater!

Also, if anybody is up for a Tag Team, just let me know!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Finally finished my redoing my stats.

BBCode is a pain, porting code is a pain, but now at least I have the data layout in something less gross than JSON and things should be a bit neater!

Also, if anybody is up for a Tag Team, just let me know!
    I wouldn't mind for a Tag Team. I'm not too picky as long as I don't have it already.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Idk if someone uses my python script to get their VPP in this floating window with pictures and stuff. But in case someone does: I've now added an option to link the obtain post. Simply copy the post ID into the new field and it'll add a link when you generate the bb code. Or you can just leave it at 0 if you don't want it.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Available for a tag-team if you don't mind be being a touch slower than my usual spammy self :)

Would be up for another one with you. Agrees to any seasonal Dragon or Dark Pokemon not already owned. Could also cash in Aggronites for a rare, non-seasonal Tag-Team Mega.

Back