• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'll offer myself up as a tag-team partner for anyone who wants to do one of these. I currently focus more on Water/Fairy/Steel types, but that's not a requirement. I'm open for any suggestion, really.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    In regards to the Effort Ribbon - Attempting multiple times to get a shiny Pokemon. Can someone clarify what "Attempting multiple times to get a shiny Pokemon" means? TY

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    In regards to the Effort Ribbon - Attempting multiple times to get a shiny Pokemon. Can someone clarify what "Attempting multiple times to get a shiny Pokemon" means? TY

Okay so you get Squirtle. But you really really really want a shiny one! Since there's no limit to how many VPPs of the same Pokemon you can get, you will be awarded the Effort Ribbon by trying two or more time to get the same Pokemon, in the hopes of it being shiny! Make sense?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Crystal. Thanks Fairy

Not a problem! We're just trying to give y'all silly, (but sometimes super challenging!) ways to interact with VPP. Like I said in a recent mod post, we're working behind the scenes on bringing more goofy, fun, and meaningful ways of engagement while on your VPP journey. Who knows what might come next! Maybe even a thread open to user suggestions! The point is we just want y'all to have fun. :')

Thanks for listening to my ted talk.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    Not a problem! We're just trying to give y'all silly, (but sometimes super challenging!) ways to interact with VPP. Like I said in a recent mod post, we're working behind the scenes on bringing more goofy, fun, and meaningful ways of engagement while on your VPP journey. Who knows what might come next! Maybe even a thread open to user suggestions! The point is we just want y'all to have fun. :')

Nice! Looking forward to what you guys come up with

Thanks for listening to my ted talk.

I always enjoy what you have to say. Your very interesting to converse with

Years
    Just a quick question, while I'm trying to plan out the order for some challenges and legendaries for the VPP.

From the VPP Guide: Advanced:
    'You can use your VPP's towards both challenges and Legendary Pokémon but only ONCE. '

Is this once for each or once for either?

For example:
    If I use an Espeon for the 'Gone Mental' challenge, can I also use it as a requirement for Celebi (2 Psychic, 1 Grass) ?

The word both is throwing me off a bit, it sounds like I can use Espeon once for a challenge, and once for a Legendary pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    Just a quick question, while I'm trying to plan out the order for some challenges and legendaries for the VPP.

From the VPP Guide: Advanced:
    'You can use your VPP's towards both challenges and Legendary Pokémon but only ONCE. '

Is this once for each or once for either?

For example:
    If I use an Espeon for the 'Gone Mental' challenge, can I also use it as a requirement for Celebi (2 Psychic, 1 Grass) ?

The word both is throwing me off a bit, it sounds like I can use Espeon once for a challenge, and once for a Legendary pokemon.

You can't use a pokemon for more than one challenge, so you couldn't use Glaceon for the May challenge and the Eeveelution Master challenge, (unless you raise two of course!) which is why some challenges have more than 6 pokemon to select from! The strategising is all part of the fun!

You can use your pokemon towards both legendaries and challenges! :)

Years
    the pokemart says this:
    Alola Stone – 600 (1x use) - for exclusive versions only
    Galar Stone – 600 (1x use) - for exclusive versions only
    does "for exclusive versions only" mean for pokemon only in those games? (like a snom, it's only in sword and shield) or does that mean regional forms? (like an alolan raticate)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back