• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Haha, I used to love hacks when I was a kid, but I unfortunately haven't played any in years. =/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I was never a big fan of hacks but I did try making my own in a small group with Pidgey, an old member, and my boyfriend, but we didn't end up getting very far before giving up. XD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    32 ninja'd by two people

I'm pretty sure I played Lightning Yellow last year!! :0 At least, up to Viridian Forest....
    and now my answers from before because it will bug me all day if I don't answer them
    No I don't speak Japanese at all I just looked up the Japanese names of items and write them down in a notebook for reference, I got it because my only other Gen I game was Yellow and I wanted a slightly harder challenge and Japanese Kanto sounds ok, I agree that hard copies are much funner than emus but I still play emus like crazy, emus should NOT be used for current games just coming out (like oras) but older games should be allowed(is red/blue going to show up for $5 on the 3ds estore? With wifi trade compatability, gen ii after that.... *drools*), it was on Amazon for much cheaper than 50, I got it for 18! *pant pant pant*

On another note, I was thinking "Wouldn't it be cool to have a PT hack???" We could choose to be gym leaders or elite fours or champion or bad team grunts like "Leader Flareon would like to battle" and we can choose our teams, and there would be trivia questions as gym puzzles and stuff! I just wasnmt sure if anyone would think that's a good idea. ;3;

Years

lol nice, what was it about?

Since it was Powerpoint, I basically made it so you have to go through a journey and avoid evil Pokemon. Actually, now when I think of it, it's almost like Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. With a tower that controlled Pokemon and stuff. From what I heard, kids loved it. It was Informatics.
    I remember few kids asking me me "are you that guy who created that Pokemon game that's on every computer in the classroom, it's awesome :O "

Lol, good times.

Meadow

Years

@Flare That sounds like an interesting idea! I imagine that it would require a lot of thought, but you are our creative genius, aren't ya? xD

@Sven Lol, mine was a lame quiz game with an awesome title screen and awesome music. Everything else, not so much haha. (Basically, an apple would fall on your Pokémon's head if you got the wrong answer, and then you would be taken to the game over screen. xD)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

@Revise heheh I got myself a title :P Sounds like a pretty fun game, was it a Perfect Apple? XD

@Sven I forgot to say.... No, I did not think to breed Manaphy straight away. ;_;

HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN EKANS AND ZUBAT'S SPRITES LIKE OH DEAR ARCEUS
    Spoiler: DON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE

Meadow

Years

Oh gawd Mew looks sooooo creepy. xD

On that note, is there a reason why the international games made Golbat look more creepy?

The one on the left is from the original Green Version, and it looks surprisingly normal haha.

Years

Lmao, the second one looks exactly how I picture him.
    *Victory road*

the first one would say "Hi Im a bat and you randomly came here lets battle"

The second one, on the other hand says, "OMG a trainer mmmm yeaaa juicy, come here come here battle fly fly fly mmm licklicklick swhswhshwshwshw kekekekeke" xD

Meadow

Years
    ^LOL

It kinda looks weirdly shopped (better than my shopping skills though), and the tongue is coming out at such a weird angle that I don't even... xD

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

I love the international sprites theyre so cool they dont even look like a pokemon! Haha or atleast creepier alternates!

Meadow

Years

@Sven Lol, it really doesn't resemble my work considering I said it was better than mine. xD But still, that tongue is literally at a 90 degree angle.

Years

Let me tell you a story with early Pokemon sprites.

Derp guys, I grew some druuugs, wouna have sam?

omg pls giv som bulba

ya ya ken i haz som tuu?

tehee I dont need them I have some stashed in my surprisingly long tail

wow can I touch your tail pls?

hi

wut?

tehee :D

Years

You're welcome :D

That Vulpix is hilarious though haha

Btw, I just realized that all the regulars here are ghosts except me, that's about to change!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back