• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

lmfao omg yes beautiful flare.

Anyways my favorite starter of each region would have to be the following:

Kanto: Bulbasaur
    Johto: Totodile
    Hoenn: Mudkip
    Sinnoh: Turtwig
    Unova: Snivy
    Kalos: Froakie

Sorry Fire starters I love you but really I like either a grass or water starter more haha.

Years

it'd be a shame if I said something.....

ooh do you know which starter you'll use at least? I used Samurott in my first blind White run. :3

I'll go with Samurott as well. Not the biggest fun of Oshawott but Samurott is pretty cool.

The problem with blind runs is that eventually you'll stumble upon something really cool and you'll already have a full team, then what? THEN WHAT?! lol
    But oh well.

I just finished Pokemon Ranger Guardian signs, all missions and quests cleared, all Pokemon including Lugia caught.
    I have all Pokemon S ranks except three Pokemon that need special missions in order to be encountered again, and there isalmost NOTHING that will make me do that.

As for my fav starters,

Kanto: Charmander
    Johto: Cyndaquil
    Hoenn: Mudkip (Treecko considering the new Mega)
    Sinnoh: Piplup
    Unova: Snivy
    Kalos: Fennekin could have been such a cool Pokemon, but no, dipedal fire witch...not good enough Froakie. Although Kalos starters are my least favorite and I'm probably ditching them into PC as soon as I step into Kalos :D

blue

gucci
    Years

My favourite sets of starters are definitely from Hoenn & Johto, I always have trouble choosing between them. As for my favourite from each Region, it probably goes:

Kanto - Bulbasaur
    Johto - Totodile
    Hoenn - Torchic
    Sinnoh - Piplup
    Unova - Tepig
    Kalos - Fennekin

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I've only got the original Ranger game.... I did the Manaphy event and my Diamond version deleted the Manaphy from my Pc. ;_; Everyone else says it was a friend or sibling, but my friends hadn't seen it yet and my siblings wouldn't do that cause they know I can just let them play with it.....

Spoiler: ALSO LOOK WHAT CAME IN LAST NIGHT WOOO

Years

I've only got the original Ranger game.... I did the Manaphy event and my Diamond version deleted the Manaphy from my Pc. ;_; Everyone else says it was a friend or sibling, but my friends hadn't seen it yet and my siblings wouldn't do that cause they know I can just let them play with it.....

Spoiler: ALSO LOOK WHAT CAME IN LAST NIGHT WOOO

But you did breed Manaphy at least, right? I mean, you did breed it?

Nice game you got there, pretty neat!

Years

Isnt a Japanese Green a must have, like, a classic?

Also the old ones supposedly have the Lavender town song that contained all the weird tunes that made people act suicidal :O

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

This is probably a really dumb question but is there an English language option in the game or do you just know Japanese really well Flare? XD

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    ^This.

I usually don't support that kind of stuff with on-going games, but in this case you're not even supporting Nintendo by getting it off of eBay. xD

But yeah, it's a collector's thing haha.

Years

Not necessarily and I'm genuinely surprised you think so.
    Physical games are so much better than emulators. Playing Firered, Sapphire, Crystal, Yellow and Emerald on my consoles is just incomparably better than playing those same games on PC o.O
    It's just a console vs pc thing.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Well again, I don't really support that kind of stuff, but Green Version is a completely different scenario. Then again, I wouldn't even play that game at all, much less on an emulator, since the game itself isn't that special in my eyes. (Other than being green, of course. xD)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I like to play hacks but i rather play the good old games on a GBA instead of on an emulator haha. I love to play pokemon fangames and hacks though especially Reborn XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back