• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Thanks! If Im correct he's psychic, right? I am just not sure what to do with musharna in that case. I'll see. This is the first time I am not completely not pre-planning my entire team. I usually go through a game ditching to PC everyone who arent i my pre-planned team. This way is actually fun too, I just dont want to waste too much time training something that will definitely end up in PC.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oooh yeah totally forgot about that. Well if you don't choose Reuniclus there are plenty of other rad Pokemon in Unova. Or at least enough where you shouldn't have a problem choosing a team. Chandelure is one that I would highly recommend for a Fire/Ghost type. Mostly 'cause it's a fav but it's a pretty good Pokemon in general ♥

blue

gucci
    Years

Reuniclus is one of my favorites from Unova, such a cool design. I think I used one in my White run and found it to be really useful, same goes for Gothitelle.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Zebstrika is a really cool Pokémon, I loved it since first seeing it and made sure to use it in my first Black playthrough - I won't lie it was a little disappointing to use given how boring its moveset is and how weak it is compared to how cool it looks, but it was still nice to have such a cool concept on the team haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Krocky is pretty cool but I never liked the colour change in the line - the first two forms have such nice colours but why does he randomly become red at the end? I think the final form would look sooo much better if he kept the rest of the line's colour scheme haha.

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    28 exactly, his first forms look like they actually belong in the desert, yet when he evolves, it looks like he should be living in a active volcano

Years

I'll ignore that, my Zebstrika is going to be a beast Squirrel!

Also guys, just wanted to let you know that this sub forum and this thread are most of why I keep coming to this forum. My favorite forum, Fourth Generation, is practically dead, and other few forums I really like like Advance Generation and Fifth generation are following the same way. Pokemon Trivia is pretty much where Im mostly active at. Too bad though, this forum seemed so much more active last year and during the time before that. So yeah, thanks for keeping this sub forum awesome guys :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Sven you qt ♥ Me and Sora will always do our bests to make Trivia the best it can be but it's mostly you guys doing all the work haha. All the posts, games, friendly atmospheres, in-jokes, little communities forming - that's all you guys and it's why this is such a fun place to be :D Plus mocking Sven for still not being ghosted is more than enough reason to visit daily.

What's everyone's favourite generation? :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Wait, did that really just come out of Sven's mouth?! O_O Lol, just kidding buddy. I've gotta agree with you and Squirrel; this is pretty much the reason PT became my de-facto home on PC alongside the Yu-Gi-Oh club. You guys are the best! =D

As for my favorite generation, I would have to say either Generation IV or Generation VI. I love the former because it was a huge step up from the previous generations, and it felt so fun and engaging to play. As for the latter, I just really like the physics and the Trainer Customization. I guess Generation V gets a special mention for the story and awesome Pokémon as well, but I didn't like the gameplay as much as IV or VI outside of the PWT.

Would make you think Revise actually did a good job teaching me. you wish Revise :P
    You know my skills are varsity-level. ;P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww you guys are amazing. ♥ Though I can't take much credit because I was off in wonderland for a while. I'm so glad this place is lively again though ahhh it's so great! Squirrel brought back Who's That Pokemon (it's better in his hands because I fail at long running things) and I'm thinking of possibly doing some other, smaller scale thing that won't last so long (so I don't tire out like the last things I've done). 'Course I'm gonna be smart and actually do everything before putting it up like emblems and such but I'm definitely thinking about it! Not 100% sure yet though since Squirrel just started up Who's That Pokemon again.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I must agree, this forum has me coming here all day. X3 Even with frequent visits to Pokemon General and Challenges, occasionally Quick Trades(what I like giveaway shiny legendaries sue me XD) but I get on PC 95% of the time for these games.~ I only have 6 emblems, 5 from here. XD
    LET'S USE ALL THE INSIDE JOKES!!~ :D
    But seriously, I love how saying "pink", "ghostie", and "Sandshrew's poisoned icecream" can cause a big laugh from everyone. 83

Generations? Favorite Regions were Johto(characters), Hoenn(Pokemon and Region), and Unova(storyline and pokemon). Of course I love Sinnoh but most of that is probably Adventures related lol. Kalos and Kanto also had some really awesome Pokemon.~
    Generation would probably be I dunno VI? So much hype *blows trumpet*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Oh my god this was my favourite thing ever I loved this summer school arc so much XD The Grimer was adorrrrable ♥ DPPt was my favourite anime arc by far, I found it so addictive and Dawn/Piplup were the best combo ever haha. Ash's and Paul's rivalry was definitely the best main rival story too, the character development of them both combined with things like Ash taking in Paul's abandoned Chimchar and their final battle... it was all so great.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    DP is what I think of whenever I think of the anime honestly. Even though for Ash I think Kanto Ash, since I watched more of Sinnoh than any other Region that's my goto. And the characters are my favorites, mostly Dawn.

((And yes I just love that gif, don't remember watching that episode though. XD))

Years

Sven you qt ♥ Me and Sora will always do our bests to make Trivia the best it can be but it's mostly you guys doing all the work haha. All the posts, games, friendly atmospheres, in-jokes, little communities forming - that's all you guys and it's why this is such a fun place to be :D Plus mocking Sven for still not being ghosted is more than enough reason to visit daily.

What's everyone's favourite generation? :D

I hope you mean qt like a qt Black Shiny Mega Rayquaza(!), not a qt Pink Pachirisu though! haha ^^

You forgot to add overly idolizing pink pokemon to rub the salt, mocking Revise's PS skills...we could rename this sub forum into (Mocking of) Pokemon Trivia (Members).
    Also lets not forget about my endless source of bad jokes :D

Really though, thanks Squirrel. :)

Wait, did that really just come out of Sven's mouth?! O_O Lol, just kidding buddy. I've gotta agree with you and Squirrel; this is pretty much the reason PT became my de-facto home on PC alongside the Yu-Gi-Oh club. You guys are the best! =D

You know my skills are varsity-level. ;P

That never came out of my mouth!...It came from my keyboard.

lol

Also , before the traditional omg-where's-sven moments start, I'm telling you guys in advance that I'll most likely miss the ghosting ceremony cos Im gonna play White now sleep now and wont be at home majority of tomorrow.

Ugh, I can already see my obsessive competitiveness kicking in tomorrow, I'll spend an hour if needed trying to figure out what that Blue/light blue Pokemon is >.>
    Squirrel >.>
    Yeah you >.>

lol
    I gotta stop lol-ing so much, even Im annoyed by it now lol

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I find it scary how Sven silenced this thread for a good 6 hours. O_O But yeah, speaking of B/W, I really need to play those again. B2/W2 are too embedded in my brain for me to remember the B/W experience, so maybe I have something new to look forward to.

lol
    I gotta stop lol-ing so much, even Im annoyed by it now lol
    lol

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I wanted to restart BW so I recently tried a nuzlocke of Black.... Got bored quickly, even with a semi-good plot idea. XD Maybe I'll just play through it normally I dunno. OH BUT GUESS WHAT. In White today, I found Sage Rood without using a walkthrough all on my own. I feel so big. ^.^
    I also had a Black 2 nuzlocke in the nakings but after losing two Pokemon(Sewaddle and Lillipup) to a frigging Dunsparce I'm about to give up.......

Lawlz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back