• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Nope! There are permanent ghosts as well with Squirrel and Flare. So back to the start we go!

I think I've had B/W since a bit after release and I'm still up to the fourth or fifth gym? Either I really couldn't get into it or I just straight up lost my game but maybe I'll dig around for it today! I did finish B2 though with pokemon I like using being Reuniculus, Whimsicott, Emboar etc.

Also no matter how bad Stunfisk is, how can anyone not use a pancake on their team?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I like Stunfisk. 'w'

I got White 2 for my birthday last year so I'm only at the League. Actually I can't figure out how to get to Victory Road. -w- BY THE WAY DO YOU NEED SURF IN WHITE 2'S VICTORY ROAD?....

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I love Stunfisk haha, I've used it in every BW play through so far (which admittedly was only 2 but sh), I call her Dennie :D

GO GUYS GO

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Lol just realized Blue brought up Mandibuzz not Revise. I sowwy. ;w; But I'm sure he had something to do with it.

I've never actually used it before but I think Stunfisk is cute.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

Stunfisk is very meh. By the time I'm at Iccirus, I don't need a Ground/Electric type.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

If we're talking about stats then I'd never dream of using Stunfisk but its so cute, it's hard not to. <3

Also from memory, I think the Victory Road in W2 needed Surf? I'm pretty sure you have to use Surf/Waterfall to navigate the place though I don't remember since its been ages since I've played fifth gen. I did lose to the rematch E4 last time I played B2 though, didn't realise they'd be level 70 while I was level 56-60. Those were some awkward battles. :(

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I think the only reason I don't mind Stunfisk is because Cilan used one, and it didn't seem that bad to me.

Regarding Victory Road, I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. The games sure like to slap on HMs to important locations, haha.

I think getting mad over a silly game is unnecessary.
    Also Revise, I hate you.

That salt, though. (lol)

I think this is one of the only games in the section that I don't actually play haha. I never found it very fun just looking at Bulba for the answers and having no way of knowing most of them made it kinda boring XD

If you start watching the Pokémon anime subbed one day, I'm sure that game will get 10x more fun. ;P

Lol just realized Blue brought up Mandibuzz not Revise. I sowwy. ;w; But I'm sure he had something to do with it.

Hahaha, that sounds like something I might do to scar y'all for life. xD

Winter

Years

It's not Victory Road if they don't force you to use at least five HM moves xD

Any Pokemon in the anime looks 10x better than it does in the game lol

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    10.Agreed, the only reason I caught a pikachu the first time around, was the fact that ash's pikachu was such a beast..... I then realized its the exact opposite in-game lol

As for victory road, I just grab 2 multipurpose hm slaves and hope for the best on the way in lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Cilan's Stunfisk is cool but it actually never wins a battle. Poor thing. I like Stunfisk though haha. And I don't think I need to talk about how much I love Pikachu. :b

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    12. Tyson?! xD

Honestly, I wish the writers at least let Ash's Torterra win a battle. I mean, it worked pretty hard to evolve to its third stage, so I felt it kinda got the shaft. =c

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes Tyson don't judge huffhuff

Yeah. :c Ash had such a great team in DP but Torterra was shafted a bit and his Staraptor was definitely shafted like the rest of his bird Pokemon.

Winter

Years

I agree. DP didn't seem so pleasant to watch for me, because of that.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

So has anyone got any favourite moments from the D/P arc? I think this one right here wins life:

I don't watch much of the D/P anime since it used to air at 6 or 7 on a Saturday morning but I remember seeing this one and the battle between Ash and Volkner? Those were both pretty cool, same goes for the movies released in the D/P arc. :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Admittedly DP is one that I haven't been able to watch all of completely yet, but some day! Though I have seen all the episodes related to Chimchar so I guess for the time being those are my favorite parts? Even though it's partially because of Chimchar that Turtwig got kinda shafted. :U

OH BUT WAIT the Riolu episodes are actually probably my favorite! With Hunter J and such yeah. |D

Years

I did actually know that one but I forgot it existed XD What team you using? :o

You forgot it existed? lol, just, alright haha

Yeah, um, as for my team, I cant believe this happened, but this little guy, or should I say girl, is in my team.

I dont remember how it got into my mind but I saw it either another game or anime or somewhere, and it really looks like a cool Pokemon. I wouldnt use it if Musharna has flowers all over her body as well though. Musharna looks like a cute zen Pokemon, that is capable of destroying everything if you make it angry. They're also pretty strong too.

As for the other Pokemon, I currently have Dewott, Blitzle (Zebstrika is probably in my top 3 Pokemon in this Generation, it's cool we get it so early :D) Pidove for which I am not sure if it will stay in the team, and Patrat and Audino which will be replaced eventually. I am reaaaallly liking this game so far. I just spent the entire morning playing it, like, 3 hours or so. I just beat the second gym. And Team plasma is pretty cool compared to the brainless Team Galactic members. :D

Also, my notifications are getting spammed cos of that Diglett picture lmao. 8 likes currently lol. I'm flattered. Would make you think Revise actually did a good job teaching me. you wish Revise :P

Also lmao at that picture of Grimer dancing haha.

BO0

Boo at you indeed Revise. I could have lived without that...... XD

Oooo Sven are you using Reuniclus? Or Stoutland? I loved using those two. :D

Reuniclus looks really cool, I' might end up having it in my team. As for the Stoutland, yeah, that is not happening. It's probably one of my least favorite Pokemon dogs. I dont like dogs with that kind of snout and with the excessive amount of fur.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The story in BW is definitely one of, if not the best, story in the series. So I hope you enjoy it some more! Also +1 that you should use Reuniclus. One of my favorite Pokemon from fifth gen though Chandelure comes first (more specifically Litwick ♥)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back