• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

But besides Pokkén, have you guys heard about the mobile game Pokémon Comaster that was announced recently? What do you think?
    Honestly, I only glanced at the pictures on Serebii. {XD} But from what I've seen so far, it looks promising!

Hiya, everyone! I'm going to be absent for a while (until around March 29), so if anyone becomes a ghost while I'm out, please feel free to send me a VM/PM so I don't accidentally miss you! :D

Anyway, continue on with your conversation! ^-^
    Okay then. See you later Revise!

Years

Lycan will no doubt do a great job for The Underground, but it will be a matter of time before he takes over PokeTrivia as well.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Cheers!! *drinks and gags* sorry throats a little bit sore there. Hooray!! ^^ *throws friend into air*

I wanna know more about that smartphone game. O_O i love strategic collecting games, I just hope its not some "pay to get all the best items" game. Especially not a "these items can ONLY be bought for real money" game. Scrolling through some comments on there I agree, I hate it when theres limted time allowed and money needing to be spent on a free to play game. Charging $5/equivalant currency to download? No problem( if youve got the money. ) Charging a buck(etc) to grt further in the game faster? Id end up dropping it. hope its not some early set up for a april fools prankcoughcough

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
    Weee, I'm back! :3
    Btw, is that Mobile Game like the Pokemon Trading Card game? Or it has its own mechanics?

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

*goes to go check email and sees Hades' last post* What is she talking about? Lycan's not a moder- *gasps* Oh my gosh Lycan's a moderater! That's awesome, man!

I agree with Ally (or Flare, whatever you want to be called), if this is another "free" pay-to-play games, mobs are gonna start forming!

Years

I despise those "pay for money" games. And Lycan we know you'll have to spend more time in Underground as part of your role on staff but make sure that we'll have your full support!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Spoiler:

On topic of Comaster: I think it looks pretty nice, as if it's played with actual figurines. I wonder if they are actually going to sell the figurines in order to play the game in tabletop state as well, just like with the TCG.
    I totally agree with everyone that those "pay to progress" are just terrible, that's the reason why I quit playing Shuffle after a while, the concept was fun, but I like to play a game whenever I feel like instead of having that decision being made by the game itself.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

hm maybe i will check out the undeground sometime I got really addicted to shuffle but i have no money on my 3ds and sometimes get cards for iphone but i rarely have any money to actually pay for things on there and it gets so annoying after a while. The biggest thing i hated was definitly the lives based on how many games you played, especially the special stages where you have to spend two lives??

also catman whatever you wanna call me on that list or otherwise as long as its nice :/

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

Just realized how long its been since I've been on PC lol

Paying to progress is basically the reason I don't play any apps anymore, I aint about that paying for things life XD

Years

I think Team Plasma has the most intriguing story of the villain teams so far, and uh speaking of 5th Gen stuff, me and Fletch (aka Eros/Moon) have some stuff planned for the 5th Gen section. We've taken over running the Pokemon of the Week and Character Spotlights, and we also plan to bring the weekly polls back.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

I loved Team Plasma I mean they had like an actual storyline as opposed to some others which is the traditional conquer the world by using pokemon goal. I especially liked N cause hes just so idk deep or something whatever he was just a cool character.

Btw Hi :3

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Team Plasma is probably my favorite team because they were so different. They had a plan for changing the world that actually required me to think about what they were saying. I still think about what they were going for in the games, and wonder if maybe they do have a point.

They went about trying to prove that point in an odd way ("Pokemon don't like to be used by humans in battle!" *uses Pokemon in battles*
    Watch out for Ghosts...
    ") but I blame the limitations of the main series games for that.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

I really liked N as well as I thought more about what he was saying and it kinda makes sense, even if they went about it quite poorly lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back