• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 91 I felt bad for N, myself, he was specifically groomed only for one purpose and therefore had very little life experience, and it must have still hurt him when he failed.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • 92 (We're almost there!)

I thought that N was the best villain (wait, villain's not a good word; how 'bout antagonist) in any Pokemon game. And I thought it was kinda funny how the region on Unova is based off of New York, but the evil team is a monarchy. :S

*gasp* Dedenne, you're back!

PikachuAndEevee

Always have your hopes and dreams...
    Years

Team Plasma is my favourite villain team, because they had a great story behind them, and they never wanted to take over the world, but wanted to live peacefully with Pokemon. Unfortunately, they went with it wrong. I especially like N, because he is so epic!

BTW, hi Dedenne!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

They're the first candidates for mascot for a cereal box called "Plottwists and Betrayal-os" which is a good thing the story was very interesting. :') N is one of my favorite rivals too and I liked the easter egg of him talking faster than everyone else and Cheren getting thrown off by it, I love how he starts to have fun of his journey poor child has to stop having fun and getting back to work. :')

Hi Dedennnnne!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Idk personally Black and White were 2 of my favorite games I love the Unova region and all the cool pokemon it introduced. My least favorite though is likely ummmmm hmm probably Johto I guess I mean I love them all but Johto is lacking alittle bit behind the others. :3

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Same opinion with Kalos^ The characters in Johto were still great even if its a bit lacking but I have trouble liking Kalos much more than just because of a couple things. The characters were cool but I still prefer Unova/Johto to other regions anyway so. :')

Years

I loved Team Plasma. Their goals made sense in a way [though it is like PETA]. And it was finally revealed that Ghetsis was a master manipulator and N was an innocent, manipulated party. Plus, the rival [Hugh] in B2/W2 has a lot more development in a way. He was initially like nothing stops me from my goals [like how he was angry at the former Plasma member], but later changes to be more accomodating.

Team Flare was pathetic in my opinion. Rockets had a goal- profit for world domination. Galactic had a goal- reform/rebuild the world to dominate them [in a strange way]. Plasma had a goal- take over while others release Pokemon so that no one has a way to fight back. Magma had a goal- Hoenn has a ton of water and eventually humans and land Pokemon will overcrowd the land... So make more land. Aqua had a goal- we need water for survival and Magma's plans are stupid. What about all the fish in the sea?
    Flare's goal [in a broad perspective]- destroy the world/universe and remake a new one to rule. Stupid if you ask me.

I can totally see people staring at the counter and not posting for 99, as they want to be the one to get ghosted.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

I'll help someone become a ghost. It doesn't bother me if I become one or not! I just enjoy chatting with everyone.

Kalos was definitely a rushed region. I've played through Y twice, and I barely remember much about the entire journey. Especially any battle with Team Flare. As Arrow said, their goal wasn't that great. Though what happened to their leader was shocking, in the sense that I never expected them to go there in a Pokemon game.

And I'll admit. I still don't know all the Kalos Pokemon like I do with the other regions.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • 100! WOO (or should I say Boo?)! Ghost Status! 101. :( GOSH DANGIT HADES!

I agree, Team Flare was the "stereotypical bad guy squad", but they tried to rule the world by murdering everything? At least when Giovanni tried to take over the world, he took the hard route by creating Mewtwo, etc. While Lysandre wakes up one day and decides " Y'know what? I feel like killing every living thing to 'save' the world." Seems Legit.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Oh but i like Team Flare and Lysandre he has fashion on his side haha and I do like his ideals buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the fine to join Team Flare really didnt coencide with his goals cause rich people can destroy a beautiful world to so if all there was left was going to be Team Flare hed just ruin his beautiful world again. Also he was going to destroy Pokemon I mean comeon.

Years
  • 104 Yeah I get that he wanted it to be super exclusive but there are bad rich people just like anyone else so :/

Years

Whatever happened to Lysandre at the end of X/Y?

Yeah in my multi-league Nuzlocke story called Legacy, Lysandre has a slightly better reason than just lets destroy the entire world for fun. Though his reason is very selfish & hard to justify.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

Whatever happened to Lysandre at the end of X/Y?
    I know X/Y came out years ago, but it took me that long to beat the game myself. I'm sure that there are others who don't know what happened at the end of the game.

Spoiler:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I feel like I should say something here. Well, If you haven't finished XY, then just ignore this post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back