• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Waves

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Waves. Sought a new internet home. Searched for good Pokemon communities. (Just came from another Pokemon-based forum community. Seemed easiest to stay within Pokemon circles.) Spoke well of this one. Scoped it out a little. Seems fine.

Played Pokemon since Red/Blue. Considers Gold/Silver the best generation for what it gave to the series: breeding, time, and good Pokemon. Included all of Kanto as a bonus.

Favors role-playing video games, whether eastern or western. Loves Earthbound and Chrono Trigger in particular. Generally dislikes puzzle games and shooters.

Tends to be quite shy. Pushes to be slightly more social, though. Will try to post a bit more initially. Helps to establish familiarity with existing members too.

Thank you for reading. Hopes you see you all around.

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Heyo Devalue o/ ! Welcome to PC :D

Gold/Silver are very cool games. I prefer Black/White tho tbh. I'm pretty shy too so yeah hehe

I have never played Earthbound but from what I have seen, it seems cool. I may try it sometime soon. And yes, the members here are really awesome ^_^

Hope to see you around the forums! Maybe try joining the PC Discord server if you would like to meet even more members!

Have a great day ahead!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Warns that the beginning of Earthbound can be difficult, if you do play it. Eases up upon getting your first other (permanent) party member.

Avoids Discord. Views it as chattier and less organized. Might read it occasionally. Prefers to stay out otherwise.

Benefits heavily from this slower-paced medium. Constantly stumbles over what to say and how to convey it. Shifts sentences around sometimes. Nitpicks on word choice too. Feels pressured to respond quickly on platforms like Discord. Results in more awkward phrasing and less clarity. (Occurs on forums also, but less frequently.)

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    Hello Devalue!
    Welcome to Pokacommunity! =)

I agree with everything you said about Gold/Silver! Have you played Sword and Shield? What do you think about those?

Have fun! ^^

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Played Sword. Overall thoughts:
    - Cruised through most of the game. Credits experience for that. Rolled over most challenges with Corviknight's Hone Claws + Power Trip. Refrained from Dynamaxing on the first playthrough as a challenge too (except during Max Raids).
    - Really liked and really hated Max Raids. Started off great. Added constant buff/debuff clearing, shields, and detrimental partners as time went on. Ruined it. Hit the sweet spot (or close to it) with Dynamax Adventures in Crown Tundra.
    - Felt like a lot of squandered potential. Offered too few unique locations to visit. Wanted to check out that power plant on Route 3. Never delved deep into the Hulbury Lighthouse. Rushed through the evil team's base in moments (both Rose Tower and the Energy Plant). Cannot even call Spikemuth a town.
    - Shot itself in the foot towards the end. Outleveled the competition easily until the Champion. Reversed that advantage. Interrupted the hype of the "Elite 4" with Rose's nonsense too. Dampened the moment.
    - Liked the rivals well enough. Appreciated Hop's character growth.

Rates it as okay. Hopes for difficulty settings next game. Prefers challenges imposed by the game over self-imposed ones.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Whoa, Devalue is actually a super cool name. I wish I had thought of that first, haha!

But welcome to the forum! If you're looking for a Pokémon community that's super chill and laid back than you definitely found the right place. We tend to be a small-ish but very dedicated group of users so I promise with your interests and kind attitude you'll fit in very well here. :)

The Fairy Pokémon

Loves glitter
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC! :-)

This forum is a nice and friendly place to hang around imo! I'm also a fan of Gold\Silver (and Crystal).

Years
    Avoids Discord. Views it as chattier and less organized. Might read it occasionally. Prefers to stay out otherwise.

Benefits heavily from this slower-paced medium.
    Oh believe me that's why i'm way more active here than on the Pokecommunity Discord server heh. It gets overwhelming when chats are going by at lightning speed. I find that I'm way more energetically active here for way longer, but I do gotta attend to Discord thanks to the friends I've made along there hehe.

Anyway, welcome to the Pokecommunity Devalue! Hope you enjoy your time here :D Don't be afraid to approach us moderators if you have any questions, and we'd be glad to help! :D

Years
    Waves. Sought a new internet home. Searched for good Pokemon communities. (Just came from another Pokemon-based forum community. Seemed easiest to stay within Pokemon circles.) Spoke well of this one. Scoped it out a little. Seems fine.

Played Pokemon since Red/Blue. Considers Gold/Silver the best generation for what it gave to the series: breeding, time, and good Pokemon. Included all of Kanto as a bonus.

Favors role-playing video games, whether eastern or western. Loves Earthbound and Chrono Trigger in particular. Generally dislikes puzzle games and shooters.

Tends to be quite shy. Pushes to be slightly more social, though. Will try to post a bit more initially. Helps to establish familiarity with existing members too.

Benefits heavily from this slower-paced medium. Constantly stumbles over what to say and how to convey it. Shifts sentences around sometimes. Nitpicks on word choice too. Feels pressured to respond quickly on platforms like Discord. Results in more awkward phrasing and less clarity. (Occurs on forums also, but less frequently.)

I actually wondered for a moment if I'd created another account in my slumber! You're not me are you? Seriously!

Anyway, welcome to the community! From what you say in your intro, trust me, you're really gonna love it here!

I look forward to seeing you around 😊

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Whoa, Devalue is actually a super cool name. I wish I had thought of that first, haha!
    Usually goes by Deva. Tends to be taken, though. (Became even harder with D*va from Overwatch.) Chose something with the same beginning.

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone.

Years

Welcome to PC Deva I hope you have a wonderful time on here. I'm extremely shy myself and still trying to talk with others on here. However I'm nervous a bit still, so sadly not making not a lot of progress I'm afraid. It is what it is I suppose, however everyone's is nice on here. If you ever need anything please feel free to message me if you wish and like to chat. I hope you become more comfortable on PC as well, please take care and see you around.

Back