• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: Welcome to the PokéCommunity Olympics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    i dont know how to join the competition and how to choose the región also the rules are not specified and if there is a pokemon showdown conpetition on this then how do i make you know it is me in my showdown account?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    i dont know how to join the competition and how to choose the región also the rules are not specified and if there is a pokemon showdown conpetition on this then how do i make you know it is me in my showdown account?

How do you sign up
    All the events have threads for them that are currently in a hidden section that will be made visible to all users tomorrow. Rules and sign ups for each event are in each thread. So if you wait it'll all make sense. This thread is more of a general announcement thing and to build hype.

For selecting your Pokemon region, go to User Control Panel, then Control Panel Home, and then Edit Details. The region selector will be on that page.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2016
    I'm going with #TeamJohto.... Lucky I still got skills for Ultra Hardcore and League :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back