• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I'm wrapped in 4 blankets right now and I still feel cold. This cold spell here in SD is just crazy, man. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's cold and windy right now. I mean... it's freezing outside and I refuse to step outside my room since it's warmer in my room than in any other area of my condo.

Years
  • Have you noticed something about me?

Spoiler:

I did it after Toujours VMed me about Forever missing Oshawott in my avatar and signature.

It was so cold today, Sydney is having so many cold snaps in what would be considered Summer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm not enjoying the off and on coldness of Tokyo. Rain on a cold day makes for wet feet and a crabby Paul :(

Also: hello everyone :>

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's been FOREVER since I've seen snow in person. Sea World has "snow world", but it's not the same. It's just ice. xD It's worth going to the mountains right now just to see some. :)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I like cold but I am not gonna ejoy the -21°C.

Years
  • Enjoy the snow while you have it, y'all. Climate change is going to mess up your weather and you might be baking this time next year.

Years
  • Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat
    Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

WHICH WILL IT BE THEN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back