• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Were you ever made fun of? If so,did you get revenge?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    I'm gonna start with my awesome and totally satisfying revenge story. It all started on the last day of the semester,I was doing three courses after school that day and during the holidays(Mountain Warfare,Bush warfare and field craft) seeing as I would have no time to change into my gear,I came to school that morning all kitted out(Digital BDUs,Boots,balaclava etc) When class started two girls in my class(the ones I got revenge on later) kept on making fun of the gear and laughing at me and calling names and stuff,I figured enough was enough and flipped em both off,then at the end of the day when everyone was getting picked up,I was standing nearby and they kept on asking me mocking questions,then my lift came.(It was a troop transport vehicle) so after that,I got on,asked one of the soldiers for a flashbang grenade and then proceeded to pop it open and toss it at the two girls,then proceeded to laugh with such force that Mark Hamill would be envious. I guess the moral of my revenge story is.......don't mess with Fong!!!!!

Anyone else here get made fun of? Did you also get revenge?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I got made fun of the most in Elementary school. My whole class would bully me, but at the time, I didn't understand why. I didn't have enough sense to get revenge, and if I did... I got in trouble before the other person did. :/

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Are we going to ignore the fact that AdmiralMcmuffin threw a flashbang at someone for revenge? ._.

I got made fun of a bit, nothing too bad. I never got revenge though, or thought to seek it to be honest.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I'm not trying to call you out or anything and I'm assuming your a civilian from the age that is on your profile and by the way you wear your uniform in those pictures. I apologize if I'm wrong, but why would a soldier give a civilian a flash bang? I don't know how other country's military operate, but from my experience that's all kinds of jacked up on the soldiers part. I'm not saying your story isn't true, but it's hard for me to grasp why a soldier would do that. That causes a ♥♥♥♥ ton of safety violations.

Yeah the only time I recall being made fun of was in elementary school, I ended up punching the kid in the nose. The only reason why I remember it is because when the principal asked me why I punched him I just said "it was an accident" and started crying lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've been made fun of, but I don't seek revenge. Mother karma knows, child.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Do you actually believe in karma Syd? Just wondering. :D

I accidentally clicked edit and not quote at first jesus

anyway yes i do otherwise i wouldn't have posted that right?? hahaha. we'll just say that the people that made fun of me the most often are in some less than favorable situations right now. i don't hold grudges anyway, so i'd never have a reason to actively seek revenge.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I only asked cause the concept of karma is pretty damn fascinating lol. It's a neat idea to think the world works in such a way, but honestly, I dunno if I believe it does. ;x

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • in my cases, i've seen it work a lot. i don't know. maybe it's because, like i said, i don't actively seek revenge so karma just befalls those people because they aren't good people and because i didn't force any revenge on them. i'm just thinking out loud.

also the thread title says where not were so i'm gonna fix it now

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yeah when I was younger people made fun of me for my weight. I was pretty shy so I never did anything back, but I too really do believe in karma to do my revenge work for me. Also losing weight and now actually being wanted by guys I guess is like my own sweet revenge.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ohhh, I get my revenge. It may take time and they may not know I'm the one involved, but things will come around. I'm patient and persistent. tbh I'm usually not even getting revenge for myself. But I'll very quietly make sure something happens to the person who dared mess with someone I like. They tend to bring the consequences upon themselves by further action, I just... wait for them to slip up.

Doesn't happen a lot that I feel the need to take revenge bc it takes a lot for me to get to that point, but I know how to do it.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Not the grudge and revenge type, so no. I just keep the bad words in my mind, and never let them out. I've been made fun of for a bunch of things, but I don't do anything back about it...as much as I want to, I keep the anger inside. I don't like it when things escalate, after all

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    When I was a kid(im still 13 but let's say when I was 9)
    I was teased about me being fat/overweight,even by my family(but family was basically done jokingly so no harm done)but after some time,the tease,the bully,it really started to get to me.The only revenge i would ever plan on doing is to get fitter,thinner and prove them wrong :3

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I was teased throughout most of middle school. They did pretty horrible things to me.

I went to high school then with most of the kids from my middle school. Thing is things were different, going from a super small school (there were ten kids in my eighth grade class) to a large one. I ended up being friends with everyone in high school and being somewhat popular and super involved; a huge turnaround from teased, hated, and quiet.

Though I will admit, upon high school graduation, I punched the girl that had teased me throughout middle school in the face. I do not promote violence, but yeah, it felt good. I regret doing it, and we've made up since.

Once you grow up, you still sort of hate them, but you forget them too. I mean, I can't forget what they did, but you realize they are a small part of your life. I'm actually happy now, that I was bullied. I hate it, and I hated going through it, but I'm a stronger and better person for it.

Years
  • I was bullied all my life from the time I entered school to the time I graduated HS, then I was antagonized by some students and teachers in college.
    I even had some crazy lady from Sweden stalk me online, saying she'd kill me and such. :/

I'll probably be bullied all my life, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm an easy target.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I was teased. For various things. I teased others as well. But it was always in good fun. :p I do keep grudges, though. Sometimes. Most of the time I forget stuff. Don't actively take revenge.

Also, yeah, I believe in what you guys call 'Karma' as well. Funny hearing a hindi word here lel

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • I got made fun of for no real reason well aside from the purpose of bullying me just for the sake of it. It was an honest nightmare for me.

And revenge? Well I think I cracked a few times, it wasn't pretty. Maybe I got revenge.

Back