• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Were you ever made fun of? If so,did you get revenge?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    The last person who made fun of me had their body scattered across 7 states...the police still haven't found all the pieces.

Nah, I'm ♥♥♥♥ing kidding. I can't even remember the last time someone made fun of me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    I'm not trying to call you out or anything and I'm assuming your a civilian from the age that is on your profile and by the way you wear your uniform in those pictures. I apologize if I'm wrong, but why would a soldier give a civilian a flash bang? I don't know how other country's military operate, but from my experience that's all kinds of jacked up on the soldiers part. I'm not saying your story isn't true, but it's hard for me to grasp why a soldier would do that. That causes a ♥♥♥♥ ton of safety violations.

Yeah the only time I recall being made fun of was in elementary school, I ended up punching the kid in the nose. The only reason why I remember it is because when the principal asked me why I punched him I just said "it was an accident" and started crying lol.
    He thought I just wanted to hold it,but I guess my anger and raw emotions got the better of me so I just tossed it at them,before he could stop me...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Are we going to ignore the fact that AdmiralMcmuffin threw a flashbang at someone for revenge? ._.

I got made fun of a bit, nothing too bad. I never got revenge though, or thought to seek it to be honest.
    If it hurts but doesn't kill,I will use it at will,wait.that rhymed? COOL!

Years
  • I've been a massive target of bullies throughout most of my life, mainly due to my love of Pokemon (they think I'm too old to play it) and also I look pretty unattractive as well due to being uh, quite chubby and hence it led to my anti-social nature.

Years
  • Elementary/middle school years were probably where the bullying for me happened \: The former was mainly because of the glasses; back then they were viewed as being the epitome reason for making fun of other kids. I've never exacted revenge on them since I've never been a vengeful person to begin with, even more so when I was a mere child, but I occasionally see their Facebook statuses, point and laugh. Middle school was for a different reason. Being gifted apparently meant that we were aliens from another planet where we were isolated into a different class from the regular students so they treated all of us differently, and viewed us as weird.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Being introverted of course made me a really good target. There were always people bullying me around, well at least at elementary school and a couple of the following years, too. They proceeded untill I started crying and hitting everything around me; needless to say I got beaten up in the process.

In the end I just wanted to stop crying and got it to work somehow, losing the ability to show any emotions...and I never got my revenge (even if I'd try, I'd lose motivation really fast)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    I also used to get teased a lot in junior school(Because I was a real sickly kid) even to this day in high school,lots of people still make fun of me because of my looks and hobbies(Pokemon,MilSim and hunting) Its ok though,because I have potential to do some really great things,and so does everyone else in this thread that was teased,bullied etc

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I used to get made fun of a little bit for being in band and also for still playing pokemon, luckily I was in football and weightlifting too so all I had to do to get people to stop talking about me is take them out to the field or to the weightroom. There was one time that one of my best friends called a fat condescending piece of ♥♥♥♥ for hitting on his gf, which we got in a fight about and I got suspended for a week for beating him up. I don't like to hurt people though I need to keep my hands from breaking or getting bruised so I can play vidja geyms.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I accidentally clicked edit and not quote at first jesus

anyway yes i do otherwise i wouldn't have posted that right?? hahaha. we'll just say that the people that made fun of me the most often are in some less than favorable situations right now. i don't hold grudges anyway, so i'd never have a reason to actively seek revenge.

This is my thoughts exactly.

I feel that if I seek revenge, it just makes me as bad as them.

More often than not, they end up in sad situations that they technically asked for from being mean to others in the past. xD

Smeargle

Illusory
    Years
  • I was bullied all through middle school, I never stood up for myself though, I was to afraid.
    After that I decided it wasn't worth it so I started a home-school program through high-school.

Not revenge but it definitely helped me, and that's all I really care about

Back