• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I read Naruto Chapter 443 and Bleach Chapter 353. Well 443 is coming to a close, but it was awesome of what Naruto is doing to stop Pain.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • Pandora Hearts chapter 8
    Oh my gosh, I am loving this manga. Oz is the cutest protagonist I've read about since Kobato. I want to hug him so bad right now.
    I love everthing about this manga so far - the art style, the characters, the overall mood... I also like how there's a lot of mysteries surrounding the manga, but it's not so confusing that I can't understand it.
    I don't think I'm even going to try watching the anime. I like the OP but the anime doesn't look too good.
    xxxHOLiC chapter 178
    Yuuko~! ;_;
    Where have you gone!? I miss Maru, Moro and Mokona too! Not even Doumeki and Watanuki can make up for their absence.

Bay

Years
  • Just watched K-ON! episode 1. Not really too wild on that show. Yui is too emotionally unstable and clumsy. There are a couple moments though I laughed aloud, like when Mio said the flashback Ritsu explained is a lie. XD Might watch the second episode tonight to see more of what's going on. I'll agree though with everyone that the ED song rocks.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched Bleach Episodes 108 and 109. Well that was the end of the Bounto Arc. Ichigo and everyone had a tough battle, but they won at the end. ^^ It was nice to watch it subbed and dubbed. Looking forward of watching the next arc in dubbed form.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Caught up to Bleach 114. I sorta stopped around 107 because I thought it was a filler arc. But after I got bored and started watching I realized it wasn't filler, ;d

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    -Yakitake Japan- Episode 1
    -Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood- Episode 2

I'm really excited about these new FMA episodes. The animation and pacing so far is great.

Years
  • Uh yeah...I watched a lot for a while. =P

I almost cried (I had to force myself not to cry XD) on Keroro Gunsou Episode 51.

And I'd been really into The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi series. I finished the 2 Volumes of the manga, watched most of the anime (Yeah I missed some of the broadcast in 18.2) and I'm reading the Light novel right now. ^______^

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle chapter 219
    C|Syaoran! And C|Sakura! I missed them so much. Tsubasa just isn't the same without my two favorite clones~ <3
    Their return overshadowed everything else that happened this chapter to me.
    Pandora Hearts chapter 10
    Oh god. Oz! You poor, adorable little sweetheart! ;~;
    Get over here and give Bubbles a hug! NOW. D<

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    -Bleach Episode 215
    Finally, the false Karakura arc started! Can't wait to see more of Stark.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Gantz episode 26
    Awesome show, though it by far wins the most disturbing anime i've ever seen.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I just finished:

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (Rumbling Hearts)
    I almsot cried.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~
    Same, I almost cried. ;_;

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
  • I watched Episode 6 of Lucky Star, or was it 8, not sure but it was Summer Events.

That episode was the pwnage.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    as for the anime, i've watched lovely complex
    and i'm not yet finished watching it.
    (i think i need to watch 10 episodes).
    so far, it' s good and not boring. :D
    as for the manga, im not fond of reading it. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back