• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
Years
  • Got back to CTR Nitro-Fueled with the latest season, the amount of free updates they've been able to put out so far is impressive and this month they've brought back yet more requested characters and a new mode which is lots of fun. I noticed yesterday it's the first Switch game I've broken the 200-hour mark with.

Years
  • I started playing Death Stranding, it's definitely not a game for everyone but I'm enjoying the ride so far.

Cid

Years
  • Doing a Pokémon Crystal Nuzlocke! Could be my second completed Nuzlocke ever, if I manage to beat it. I hope I don't get bored with this too quickly-- I might just revert back to playing Ocarina of Time if I do.

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
    Years
  • I'm trying to get into FFXIV. I really want to enjoy it, however I don't really understand the gameplay progression and systems yet. I'll keep trying!

Years
  • I bought FFXII on sale on the eShop a few weeks back and I've been burning through that while waiting for SwSh. I've also been playing Overwatch and Dead by Daylight because of their recent events.

Years
  • I picked Hollow Knight back up because I wanted to play something else before I did another visual novel, and I've been neglecting that game anyway. Bought over a year ago, only two hours played on it up until this point...and really, it was seeing a video of a boss fight from there that made me want to play it.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS. I haven't played it in soooo long, but I made many improvements to my town & house this week.

MargatroidCA

Puppeteer of the Hail
    Years
  • Going through some of the other Touhou Project games I never really played much, as I mostly just stick to Perfect Cherry Blossom; the only one I can actually beat or at least come close to beating 1cc, lol. Mountain of Faith is pretty fun though, so I think I might try to beat that one next.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I'm trying to get into FFXIV. I really want to enjoy it, however I don't really understand the gameplay progression and systems yet. I'll keep trying!

Keep at it, the game is worth it.

I came here myself to say outside of enjoying my Sword version, I've been raiding in FFXIV for newly released "The Epic of Alexander" fight. Probably some of the toughest Final Fantasy I've ever played is in FFXIVs ultimate raids.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • i'm currently playing (as my tablet is getting fixed so i can't continue FF4 atm) KH2 and holy crap is it fun. i might also redo KH1 in the future.

Cid

Years
  • I've been so busy with life, lately. Last I played was Smash Ultimate, Pokémon Crystal, and Ocarina of Time. I haven't gotten into the SwSh hype quite yet. I did not pre-order and I'm not sure if I'll still buy it. My friends seemed to like it though.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • It's mostly been Pokemon Shield since Thursday night, but I'm just about finished with it. Shenmue III was released yesterday so I plan on picking that up by the end of the week.

Also, before getting absorbed into pokemon I was playing Jet Set Radio for the first time. Such a fun game with a ton of personality!

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
    Years
  • Keep at it, the game is worth it.

I came here myself to say outside of enjoying my Sword version, I've been raiding in FFXIV for newly released "The Epic of Alexander" fight. Probably some of the toughest Final Fantasy I've ever played is in FFXIVs ultimate raids.

How long is the main-series questline? I have no friends that play it to help me through it, and I'm still fairly overwhelmed haha. Any important tips?

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    How long is the main-series questline? I have no friends that play it to help me through it, and I'm still fairly overwhelmed haha. Any important tips?

The MSQ is pretty long at this point, the thing is the game is really about the "journey" vs the destination. Theres savage and ultimate and the ex trials and stuff at endgame but there isn't much else to do outside of that/not interested in the harder stuff(besides glamour/fashion hunt for your character which a surprising number of people do.)
    As for tips... the games "ingame" community is pretty nice however, like friendly FCs(clans or guilds). If your social enough to use stuff like /shout or fc/novice network chat to ask if people want to run stuff with you/help you out, you'll almost always get people to help you. Don't worry too much about flubbing things up in a group, just play and (nearly) everyone just types what you should be doing vs whatevers in your head ;P.

Just forewarning about the MSQ- there is only **one** slog and thats the post-ARR patch quests before you get to Heavensward. All I can say about those quests is if you get through it you'll be rewarded with Heavensward, which is well worth the slog. Other thing to remember is that even recently they're considering cutting it down to make it easier for newer players to get through it.

I'd recommend the game to anyone who thinks Final Fantasy has been dead(which is what I thought until I tried the game myself). It truly is a once-in a lifetime experience final fantasy game that came back from the brink of nearly shutting down Square Enix itself!

Cid

Years
  • Played Trials of Mana for quite a bit. The recent short clips released on their Japanese Twitter motivated me to play the SNES title again. I really hope the remake delivers.

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
    Years
  • Currently playing Love Esquire. The trailer and the description on the steam page make it sound like a joke/meme game, but there's a surprising amount of feels and character depth to it. It's easily my favorite dating sim of all time.

Back