• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Cid

Years
    Still Trials of Mana, with 4 out of 8 Benevodons done. Chartmoon Tower is quite difficult; the enemies' AOE attacks 2HKO my entire team.

Cid

Years
    Played a bit of Smash Ultimate! Last few moments of freedom before getting into the last leg of this semester.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Bought the Nonary Game collection during the PSN sale, so I just recently went through 999. I loved it. Characters, voice acting, puzzles, and story where extremely well done, and I was totally not expecting that ending.

Also bought Spirit Hunter: Death Mark which another visual novel-type game. This one more on the horror side, but I'm enjoying it. It's got some pretty disturbing imagery though, lol.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    I just finished Kevin's story path in Trials of Mana last night! Currently playing Final Fantasy Adventure. I've never played this game past the opening scenes, but I have to say, it's actually quite good for a Game Boy title. Very Game Boy Zelda-esque, with elements of the Mana series popping up for the first time here and there. Some of the dungeon locations are a bit frustrating to find, especially that Palm Trees + the number 8 hint, but I guess that's what old titles usually do. The in-game dialogue is still fairly expansive, though. I like this game.

Cid

Years
    I ended up finishing Final Fantasy Adventure, and man what a ride that was. Fuji ever being the damsel in distress, a handful of heartbreaking scenes throughout the game for some of the temporary party members, and the ending being reminiscent of Trials of Mana's. I guess this is where the third game gets
    its inspiration.

I'll be momentarily halting my Collection of Mana marathon and saving my Secret of Mana playthrough for a later date. I think I'll be playing alternately between Dragon Quest VIII and Ocarina of Time for now. My 3DS needs some love, too.

pkmin3033

Focusing all my attention on The Witcher III: Wild Hunt on Switch right now. Tying up a few loose ends before continuing on with the main story. I had previously planned to explore everywhere, but then Skellige happened, and Skellige is an absolute pain to explore because swimming is slow and boat controls in this game are horrendous. Plus there are the Sirens that are everywhere. So yeah. No thanks. I'm enjoying this game too much to ruin it by dipping my toes in its less enjoyable elements...this is why I'm not touching Gwent either.

I do have a Luigi's Mansion 2 file on the go as well, but...honestly, I'm not keen on it. I enjoyed the first game and I'm looking forward to playing the third at Christmas, but the second seems to be this awful black stain on the series.

Years
    Decided to try My Time at Portia and I love it. I didn't expect it to suck me in as it did. It reminds me a little bit of Minecraft and The Sims, which I used to play a lot back in 2011, so that's maybe why I love it so much.

I even put down Spyro: Reignited Trilogy for now because of it, but I plan to finish it before the end of this year. I feel a little bit burned out now in the third game, but it might be because I've played it few months ago on PS1.

Back