• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
  • As I got Castlevania Requiem last week, I've been playing Rondo of Blood, soon to go on to Symphony of the Night (by tomorrow if things work out, gonna finish up achievements first before I switch). Though I had something else I planned on starting this week, just haven't picked it up yet, so I'm not sure if I should be starting SotN so close to that but eh. I'll see how things go.

damiendada

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2020
    I play Fire Emblem Three Houses, the game simply brings management possibilities that we had never had in any Fire Emblem! Everything is perfect ! very good scenario, characters worked ... in short, a recipe that works with risks that are effective

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Lately I'm back into Pokémon Sword again, and I managed to clear the first 2 Gyms, even though I spend most of my time in-game to level up my 'mons and stuffs. Other than that, I've been clearing some puzzle levels from Sudoku Relax 2: Summer Waves too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i bought ultra sun a few weeks ago so i've been playing that since finishing sword. i feel like i didn't play gen 7 enough for someone that considers it a good entry in the series, so i'm going back through to enjoy alola again. it's been fun challenging myself and making a story for my character as i go along. i have a brionne, ledian, pikachu, and fletchinder. i've been playing rather slowly (shocker i know) and just trying to enjoy the game as a whole and all its features...except festival plaza, effff that.

i've been getting back to fire emblem three houses too since my friend was over last weekend and watching her play made me wanna get back in and finish my golden deer route aha. so that's fun too. i need to finish up and do crimson flower too. and probably marry linhardt for the third time. looool

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Haven't been gaming in a while until I bought Octopath Traveler. Spent quite some hours on it but I still have a lot to do.
    Feeling bad about buying Dragon Quest XI the very same moment because, even when I like it, my focus shifted toward Octopath Traveler.

Meanwhile with all the Pokémon Sh/Sw hype, I've just ordered Pokémon Platinum and Pokémon Black 2. I've never played those (legally) so I'm hyped!

PS: Copies around here (Belgium) seem to be extremely rare and expensive. Note to all: Keep your cartridges!

pkmin3033

Right now I am trying to occupy myself until Tokyo Mirage Sessions comes out on Friday, so I am playing Batman: The Telltale Series, Daemon x Machina, and Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie. The first two on Switch, the last on DS. Just started all three so not many thoughts as of yet...well, Batman is a replay, but it was 2017 or so that I played it and I've forgotten most of it, haha.

Cid

Years
  • I've been playing Dragon Quest VIII recently, with Eight and Yangus exploring the first cave. I'm trying to play the game without looking at guides, just so I get a feel for the experience on my own first. That said, I'm kind of scared that I'm spending my skill points incorrectly; I've just been dumping them into Swords and Clubs. Ah well, at least Flame Slash looks cool.

dota2 and cs:go
    While these technically answer the thread's question, it would be nice if you describe your current experience with each game, even with just one sentence. That way we get to read where you are with each game, and your post becomes a little bit more meaningful.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Xbox One

> Minecraft - Mostly because I have a realm to maintain and want to ensure my friends are doing okay in the world that we had created. Though I am working on a solo project close to our main island. If I ever get a chance to post some images of it I will for sure.

> L.A Noire - Also playing this one out as well. I know what some gamers might be thinking.. This wasn't released for the One, it was for the 360. Yes! You are correct. However this is a remastered UHD 4K edition I had found at Walmart in Michigan (Not from MI) and for $15 you can't go wrong. I'm about a third of the way through so far. Police detective style gaming with cars from the 40s... Love it <3

Nintendo Switch

Luigi's Mansion 3 - Really Rynamite you're playing 3 games right now? Well... Not all at the same second, but same day yes. We HAVE to include my friend Luigi as this was the game I was looking forward to the most for my birthday a couple months past. I'm still playing it of course, I want to try and achieve a super high finishing score to brag about. And also have a small speedrun attempt from time to time.

That's all for now folks!

Years
  • I sometimes mess around a bit on Sword but I'm not really playing anything because I'm waiting for the next themed challenge in Feb lol

pkmin3033

At the moment I am playing Batman: The Enemy Within and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, which is one of the most ridiculous names for a non-Square Enix title I have ever seen. The former is easily the best game Telltale ever made, and the latter would be infinitely better with English voice acting but isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be otherwise. It's a bit basic, but I'm absolutely fine with basic right now, so it's alright. xD

Cid

Years
  • I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn lately. I'm at Chapter 7, and I just recruited Fiona. Chapter 6 was pretty long, and I'm not sure how else I could have played it to save every single unit of Fiona's group. Had to have a few casualties. Tauroneo and Sothe supported by Micaiah were real MVPs, holding down the western bridge, with Volug leading the attack on the other side. Fun chapter.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I went through an amazing experience that was Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Going through the first chapter of 'The Cleric' in Octopath Traveler. Also, just began the post-game of Mystery Dungeon:Explorers Of Sky, and it's fun!

Years
  • A combination of Pokemon Shield, a few games of Apex Legends, a few games of Call of Duty iOS, and a lot of Learn Japanese to Survive: Hiragana Battle.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I know I just posted, but I am having a JRPG fever now and got my hands on Final Fantasy IX, and I'm glad, because it's something new, playing as three characters within one hour of gameplay! Hope to see some awesome stuff.

Years
  • I just finished the postgame of Dragon Quest XI S, but I was too sad to let the adventure go because it was an absolute blast. Definitely one of my favorite JRPGS. Now I'm back to finishing FFXII as well as looking to get back into SCVI.

Back