• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • Juggling between Dragon Quest 4 (at the end of the game, trying to beat the final boss before this month ends) and Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled.

Years
  • I'm continuing my RPG replaying journey with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. It has been more that 10 years since I've played it and I'm enjoying it so much so far.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm still trying to get through Tales of Destiny 2 but I keep putting it down after one small play session. One day.

Anyway, I've dropped everything in my life to play the hell out of Kingdom Hearts III because the DLC dropped last week. Gotta finish all the new trophies. :v

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
  • I have to study for a few exams so I haven't been playing much lately, but since Christmas I've been alternating between Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario & Sonic at Tokyo 2020, and CTR Nitro-Fueled.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I find myself playing Spyro: Reignited Trilogy and Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! lately (the latter is also known as Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun outside of Asia).

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I'm really feeling it! (The excitement I felt in my childhood days when I was playing video games) Continuing my JRPG streak with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, for which I've been waiting for three years. Just twenty-nine hours in, and a lot is still left!
    Edit: Oh, and FFIX was a blast, amazing game, imo :D

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • In case the image change in my trophy card doesn't make it obvious enough... I finished the rest of Spyro Reignited and have finally gotten around to playing Smash Ultimate for myself. I went ahead and got all of the DLC as well.

It's fun. I'm just bad at it. Which is fine because I'm only playing for fun anyway. It's just taking way to long to get all of the characters. 😑

P.S.: If you want to play me that's fine. I'm just bad so expect to kick my ass. PM for Friend Code I guess.

pkmin3033

Right now I am dividing my time between Crystar on PS4 and World of Final Fantasy Maxima on Switch, both games I intended to play when I bought them but have only just now gotten around to playing because reasons. Still a bit too soon for me to be forming any opinions on either, but I am not immediately dissuaded from continuing, and this is always a good sign!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Yakuza 3 Remastered, just started this morning. I have Y4 and Y5's remasters lined up after this. Should take me until April to beat all three 🤔

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • i'm now playing for PS4, Harvest Moon: Light Of Hope. i don't know why but i find it very addicting and haven't put it down when i had the chance to play it. also for Android i'm playing the FF4: The After Years but i'm personally not into it at the moment.

Back