• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

pkmin3033

I am extremely bored waiting for Christmas to get here, so I'm replaying Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition. The good one. The one actually worth playing. I'd forgotten just how damn FUN this game is. Characters are varied and responsive, enemies comes in the thousands, and it's just an all-around good time. Last time it took me 240 hours to clear every Adventure Mode map. I definitely won't get there before Christmas, but I do intend to duplicate the feat...and never make the mistake of deleting my save file again. Urrgh.

Also toying with the idea of going back to Persona 5 Royal but idk if that'll stick or not. It's not that it's BAD persay, just that it's painfully long and I don't think I have the patience for it right now.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Final Fantasy VII (Playstation 1/ENG) - I bought the ps1 version not too long ago and been playing it non stop. :)

Years
  • Not technically playing it since I just finished it and don't particularly plan on continuing but after 40 hours spread over a year I finally beat Ring Fit Adventure. Not sure when I'll touch my Switch again since that was the only game I was playing on it.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Currently alternating between Doom 2016 and Ys Origin.
    The Cyberdemon's 2nd phase is currently kicking my ass lol. I've been learning its patterns and dodging, but the most I've managed before dying is getting its health down to the last third. I'm enjoying Doom otherwise, but this fight's draining my motivation.
    As for Ys, I've just reached the Construct Chamber in Yunica's route. I'll wait a while before playing Hugo's route otherwise it'll feel very repetitive imo.

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
  • Pokemon Black Version 2.

It's nostalgic, and makes me sad that we now have 3D (computer-made graphics, not 2D art) games instead of 2D partial 3D games 😢

I've also been slightly addicted to games like Fortnite, Halo: Reach (Xbox One and 360...i got both...), and Pac-Man for the GameBoy Original console... yeah, I still play that 😄

Last edited:
    Years
  • Trying to finish up AA: Trials and Tribulations and get all the steam achievements.
    Spoiler:

Also... Frog Fractions: Game of the Decade Edition has 30 achievements that I need to get on Steam. :sweat: too many games

edit: might pick up a pkmn romhack to play too. i'm thinking radical red.... but not until i get done with ace attorney

Last edited:
    Years
  • After days of not really feeling like playing anything, I got in a discussion about Heroes of Might & Magic music, which made me go back to it, after putting it down in September. I just beat 2nd campaign of The Gathering Storm expansion. I'll probably finish both expansions before moving to another game.

Back