• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
  • The Guilty Gear Strive beta got me excited for fighting games again, so I've been playing a little bit of Street Fighter V, Skullgirls, and Tekken 7 the past couple days.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Been playing through Pokémon Y, nearly finished it now with only the Elite 4 and Champion left to beat

Will be playing Ultra Sun afterwards

Years
  • Been playing a lot of Bravely Default 2 and 2k21. I've already put about 20 hours into Bravely already and I really adore the series as a whole. Being high on Square Enix, I just bought Octopath Traveler and chose H'aanit as my first path because she is a hunter and hunters are the best. I've only played that for 40mins, pretty much just did the intro boss but I love the graphical style and the music is stunning so far, I anticipate dumping a lot of my life into this game.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I've started playing Pokémon Ultra Sun, now that I've finished with Pokémon Y. I'm also going back to several older Pokémon games to catch Pokémon for the Living Dex I'm trying to make in Ultra Sun.

Years
  • I've been playing some Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the PC Discord celebration, along with a bunch of Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I beat Mega Man X yesterday and I'm planning to devote some time pretty soon to X2, and play the series probably up to X5 or X6. I've been watching speedruns and I have a friend who's really into the X series, so I thought it would be really cool to marathon it.

Besides that I started playing Skyrim on and off, and there's always time for idol games. The Japanese servers of SIFAS and Bandori are both having free gacha pulls for anniversary events.~

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I've just finished the first Ace Attorney, and will be starting Justice For All soon. Haven't been playing Ultra Sun as much due to me spending my spare time playing Ace Attorney instead.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I'm playing Oblivion again now, best game of all time. Got bored of Ultra Sun and Ace Attorney. Might play a Mystery Dungeon or Ranger game at some point though.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • ^lol, I started Oblivion up myself since I saw it added to Xbox Game Pass a few days ago. It's gotta be over 10 years since I last played it so it's a nice dose of nostalgia.

Also on the third chapter of Bravely Default II. There's definitely some issues I have with the gameplay and the overly generic story so far, but it's been fun for the most part. Some new neat classes and some revamped old ones.

Years
    • Seen today
    Bug Fables. Paper Mario 64 is my favorite game of all time, I heard about this being similar, and it hasn't disappointed so far. I do find it closer to the gamecube one, which isn't a bad thing either. Just undecided if I'll keep the hard mode enabled.

Back