• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

.hack

skunkape
Years
  • Still playing unhealthy amounts of Yugioh Duel Links but think I'm finally done with Noblesse Zero, haven't touched it for months, the game seems to be abandonware too which is sad as there haven't been any updates or new content in forever. Even though it just passed what should've been it's 1 year anniversary, a strange situation don't really get what's going on there!

I've also recently picked up Genshin Impact, my gf got me into it as she's been playing it a lot too!

I've been playing a lot of this season of fortnite with my little brother too as we're both trying to unlock the spiderman skin in this season's battle pass!

I bought a bunch of discounted e shop titles in the christmas sale too I will hopefully soon be jumping into! :)

Years
  • played a bunch of dbz: kakarot and i just beat it earlier today~! now i'm having fun in the game beating up enemies and training and stuff. c:

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    -Playing Brilliant Diamond right now
    -Pokemon Infinity (rom hack on my android)
    -Monster Crown
    Not Playing all of these at once, but it's what I have been playing today. :)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I finished Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition to my liking finally last night. Main game and Future Connected. For some reason... I enjoyed Future Connected a lot more than the main game and I still don't know why lol. Was it because I didn't struggle with it as much as I did the main game? Maybe. Who knows. Although I didn't really struggle with the main game until around endgame but still. Oh well I guess.

Overall... I'd probably give it an 8/10. Definitely the best 'open-world' game I've played since FFXV. The story didn't really blow me away all that much though but I'll admit there were some pretty unexpected twists/revelations and stuff like that. I had more fun just running around doing Quests than anything else lol. But I'd say I did enjoy it. I just wouldn't say it was the best game I've ever played lol.

I'm taking a small break from Xenoblade now and started the Final Fantasy 7 Remake DLC with Yuffie. Didn't take me very long to start struggling with it. Again. *sighs* Oh well I guess. I'll get through it eventually. I hope. The reason I'm doing this is so I'm not too overwhelmed by playing too much Xenoblade because I do intend on playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 once I finish this 'mini-break' with this DLC. So I'll get to see what the big deal is all about when it comes to Pyra and Mythra I guess lol. So yeah that's all I can really say. I guess I'm just Final Fantasy/Persona/Kingdom Hearts biased (although I did at least admit that KH3 was a massive disappointment). Sorry? 😅

(posted it in the wrong area lol)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Chicory and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles 2. And, uh, arguably, BDSP's postgame. Want to get them done and dusted before Arceus comes out.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Currently playing Bravely Default. Been buying 3DS games recently so I figured I might as well play some.
    I'm about 28 hours in at Chapter 3, there's still quite a few jobs missing so I'm guessing the Earth Temple next chapter is far from the end of the game lol. I'm enjoying it, though I've read that the lategame/endgame is very repetitive which is er...kinda concerning.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    So I've actually got a lot of games currently in progress, but I'll stick to the ones I'm more actively playing at the moment.
    Currently my main focus has been on Pokemon Shield, which I just beat the main story of last night, and now I'm working on the post game and the DLC that I got myself. ^^ I'm really enjoying the game, it's been a really great experience I think! Though it's also probably the first time I've felt genuinely guilty about finishing a pokemon game, haha. xD

Alongside that I've also started a new run of Let's Go, Pikachu! since it's been a real long time since I played it, and I don't really remember the game all that much. I was having fun with it though, and decided to theme my pokemon team in it after characters from the manga series Karneval. :) I also have a run of Pokemon Black that I'm going to finish this month as part of the game along event.

And then outside of Pokemon, I've been working through Subnautica Below Zero. I'm pretty close to the end of it, but haven't been able to play it for a few weeks. I really love the Subnautica games, though it's a rather interesting experience playing them because I have a really bad fear of the ocean. Playing these games though kinda helps me work through it, and I'm very proud to say that I managed to almost beat Below Zero without using cheats like I had to with the first game. ^^

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Well my break is over. I finished FF7 Remake DLC last night. I kept struggling and I got annoyed with it so I switched to Easy. I don't want to hear any complaints about this. I don't know why I kept struggling but I just did. More so than when I played the main game. So I did what I had to do to prevent the game from annoying me anymore. Either way... the game went from Dirge of Cerberus to Kingdom Hearts (I KNEW IT) and then back to FF7 Remake. Yep. Makes sense to me. 😵

Either way I also started Xenoblade Chronicles 2 last night. Honestly... I'm intrigued already. Much faster than the first game. Lots of improvements that I've noticed so far and I'm liking it quite a lot. Hopefully I'll understand why everyone loves Rex so much and what the big deal is when it comes to Pyra and Mythra.

Years
  • I've been playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, Pokemon Shining Pearl. I'm thinking of starting another save file for Stardew Valley, I haven't played in over a year

Years
  • Still playing Genshin and will probably return to Brilliant Diamond's post game in the near future. I also just started Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth because people have been recommending it to me for years (despite my dislike for the other Digimon games I played) and it was on sale over the holidays.

Years
  • Playing Pokémon Shining Pearl, got my 8th gym badge, now leveling up my team a bit before I take on the Elite Four. Also playing the Harry Potter Lego Collection

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Dishonored!
    My best friend and I have a deep shared love for the series, and she's been really into it again recently, sending me cool art and stuff, so I really got the itch to play a bit when I got the chance today. cx

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Have been playing a lot of Genshin Impact lately, as well as some Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles, still cuffed to Yugioh Duel Links too.

Years
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel. Also I've been playing Duel Links for a while, but maybe I'll drop it for MD. It's a LOT easier to complete decks, and I've been enjoying it a lot more.

Back