• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Well, i'm playing:
    -Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS) (Completed 99%, there's these 5 treasures in The Great Cave Offensive I need...)
    -Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
    -Mario Kart (DS version and Wii version)
    -Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    For some reason I havn't felt like gaming at all lately. I've been playing Audiosurf and that's all.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
  • Pokemon FR, platinum.
    Shadowrun (Xbox 360)
    Halo Wars (360) (I'm ranked top 10!)
    Andddd. War Craft 3 <3

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Gosh, everyone seems to be playing Platinum. I don't see what's so great about it - looks like the Emerald of D/P to me =P

Anyhow, I've been playing Suikoden III. It's quite fun; it's old, but the oldies are the best ^^

((and I got absolutely owned by Yuber. It was obviously rigged, and yet... it still made me laugh out loud.))

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I'm currently playing Pokemon Platinum, Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System, and Resident Evil 5.

Pokemon Platinum - Seeing as I tend to love the 3rd version remakes a lot more than the originals(so Yellow, Cyrystal, Emerald, Platinum) of course I got it. I really did not like D/P at all, but I LOVE Platinum. Dunno why, but that's life.

Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System - Well FFXII is my favorite game in the world, and I recently Swap Magic'd my ps2, so I got the International version! Yay! Already beaten once, now I'm doing Strong Mode, then Trial, then Weak Mode, while simaltaniously doing my Dual Character Mage Only Challenge (DCMO) on a seperate file.

Resident Evil 5 - I just bought my Xbox 360 not too long ago, and I'm renting RE5 now. It's good, really good, just not as good as RE4. The story is great, but the thrill level went down by a lot... either way, it's a great game, and I'm enjoying myself a lot playing this! ^_^

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • For the Xbox 360...
    + Resident Evil 5 - I've been dying to play this game and now that I have it, I have to say it is one of the best games of the year.
    + Fallout 3 - Still trying to get those last few achievements. D:
    + Civilization: Revolution - Just want to play it again. It's a superb game and I didn't spend enough time on it before. XD

On the DS...
    + Pokémon: Pearl - I'm not rich enough for Platinum. D:

acfan17

STARRRRRR OCEANNNNNN 4
    Years
  • Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope.
    Trauma Center: Under the Knife 1 and 2.
    Halo 3, Mythic forging mostly.
    Team Fortress 2.
    Final Fantasy IV.

Years
  • Platinum

Halo 3

Halo Wars

Left 4 Dead

What I am going to be playing

Assassians Creed 2 (Fall)
    Halo 3: ODST (Fall)
    Battlestations Pacific (Fall)

Can't wait until Fall!!!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Currently, I'm playing:

EarthBound (Done, just cleaning up the end)
    Mother 3 (EarthBound 2)
    Zelda: Majora's Mask
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Super Smash Bros. Melee (Sometimes)
    Super Smash Bros. (Once in a while)
    Ape Escape! (Done, started a new file)
    Digimon Rumble Arena 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back