• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
Years
  • Let's see...:
    DMC3 - Need to start the other two. Just started playin' as Vergil..
    KH2 - Beat it awhile back, Just for fun every so often, YAYIBEATSEPHIROTHYAY
    Tales of the Abyss - REPLICA!
    Gonna start playing FE9 again soon, once December rolls around.
    Platinum - STILL tryin' to get Cresselia..
    FFCC:MLAAK - :D

Soon to be playing:
    NARUTO REVOLUTION 3 - ZOMGDEIDARAYAY

I wish I had a 360, if I did, I'd be playing:
    ToV
    L4D/L4D2
    BlazBlue

Years
    • Age 37
    • Online now
    Shopping spree today for games, and the one I chose was Guitar Hero: Decades for the DS. I've already played through most of the songs in one day, until Blondie beat me and my tired hands. It's actually pretty fun being all caught up with the crowd (never played Guitar Hero at all until today) and being able to "play along" with Journey.

Years
  • GTA San Andreas - Didn't play this for ages, so according to my rotation system it's time for it. I'm still in Los Santos on my new savefile, but already did the Taxi and Pimping sidequests.

Empires - Dawn of the modern world - Pretty much the only thing i ever seriouly played on multiplayer mode, but non PvP, it's still PvE =D

Visualization

Mike★ Smiley Master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    I am currently playing-Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls IV

My current rankings are:

Fighters' Guild-Master
    Mages' Guild-Wizard
    Dark BrotherHood-Listener
    Thieves Guild-Cat Thief
    Arena-Grand Champion

And I am currently on my way to find the Shrine Of Azura

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Currently Playing
    Final Fantasy IV - Nintendo DS
    Final Fantasy XII - PlayStation 2
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - PlayStation Portable
    Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days - PlayStation Portable

Will be Playing
    Disgaea DS - Nintendo DS
    (It will be arriving in the mail on Monday)

Years
  • GTA San Andreas - Like always, i'm stuck at the second badlands race, i really can't drive that stupid ZR-350 or whatever it's called like, it always slips off the road and flips itself....
    Besides the main quest, i also did the Ambulance and Firefighter stuff now, and i might do the first Trucker missions soon.

Pokemon Pearl, Ruby - Geodude run on Pearl, Mono Bug on Ruby.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Pokémon Platinum. Finally ;D

It's a bit more fun than I'd expected, actually.

Years
  • Playing Batman Arkham Asylum through again on hard mode because I failed the read the acheivements through and note that there was one for completing it on hard lol

Also playing Final Fantasy: Dissidia, which is awesome in my opinion, the battle style is just adictive =P

Tried and failed at playing Okami on the Wii because the detection is just complete bull. Played it through on the PS2 and would happily do so again if my PS2 hadn't just died on me ;-;

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Harvest Moon DS has me addicted. Like every other Harvest Moon title evar.
    Also; Professor Layton and the Curious Village, The World Ends With You, and Bully for the PS2. Good times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back