• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Xenogears.

I had actually started this sometime earlier this year, but never finished it. Well, I'm trying to finish it now since there's still several games I want to play, and I want to clear up some of my backlog before I move on.

(Plus it's a good game, I can't believe I let one annoying part make me quit for months.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    On my Pacifist run in Undertale. :) Also have been playing some Worms: Reloaded with Mage and Wobbu (and Arc when he's not playing Zestiria. But he's mostly playing Zestiria).

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
    Years
  • I'm almost finished with Jak and Daxter now. I just bought an Atari 5200, also! After Jak, I can't wait to play SpongeBob BfBB.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Getting to the last areas on Deus Ex: Human Revolution on the PS3 as of late. Also been playing Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition on the PS4 too.

Years
  • I played some woolly world the other day and realised I never completed the scrapbook theatre.

so I did that, now I'm 100% sure I 100% completed the game. Shiny Platinum Yoshi is beautiful.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Been playing a ton of Splatoon lately. Competitively and casually.

Me and my boyfriend are playing through Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker as well as Kirby's Epic Yarn. Both awesome games.

In PC, I'm getting back into Team Fortress 2. The Invasion update is awesome.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Been playing a ton of Splatoon lately. Competitively and casually.

Me and my boyfriend are playing through Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker as well as Kirby's Epic Yarn. Both awesome games.

In PC, I'm getting back into Team Fortress 2. The Invasion update is awesome.

Years
  • Assasssin's Creed Syndicate! Well, kind of. I finished the main story line, and the extra WWI thing a couple nights ago. I'm kind of slowly playing through the Darwin and Dicken's DLC, but it's a little disappointing so far. I think it should've just been part of the packaged game, instead of DLC. I could've sold it on 99Gamers, but maybe the PS4 version will always have the two free DLC with them, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway?

Next month is Fallout 4! Hype!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Aside from League of Legends and trying my best to climb yolo-que, I'm playing Torchlight 2 in between idle hours because its simply an action rpg that i like playing. Also there's still a bit of Path of Exile and trying out more crazy builds-specs.

pkmin3033

I'm in that horrible period in Disgaea 4 between being godly and being miserably weak...I just started the postgame, in other words. I should probably recruit all the additional characters and stuff first, but I feel the need to make some headway on the grinding before I do. Right now I'm faffing about in the Item World; getting a Legendary to Floor 96 for Innocent growth and the Meowkin Pirates for LoC will make my life easier in the long run. I've got a lot to do and no set order in which to do it, so I'm more or less free to do it however I feel like. Thankfully I have several 300% aptitude characters captured from friend pirates in the Item World, so all I need is one full set of maxxed out equipment. Once I get that set up I can go wild with PPS duping and then (hopefully) curbstomp LoC Baal. Then the rest is cleanup.

...lo and behold, I just condensed about 100 hours worth of gameplay - depending on luck - into a single paragraph. I'm going to read this and hate myself in the future for being so nonchalant about it. I'll never get it done in a week before D5, I know that much. But I WILL do it. Disgaea 4 is one of my favourite games and I want the plat.

EDIT: Found a Promotionhell Ticket seller, so that's half the Dim-X maps acquired! I'll only do one to start with to narrow down Pirate Ship part chest locations...probably 8-8 or something. Lovely. Still need to find the other one, but I'll be doing a lot of earlier IW floors in the future, so hopefully that'll crop up somewhen down the line. Got more friend pirates too, meaning more 300% aptitude characters <3

Last edited:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Mostly playing Wildstar and DotA 2. Got into the Overwatch beta and played a bit, but it's not really my type of game.

Years
  • Rocket League x100. Plus some CS:GO. Been gaining ranks on RL quickly and it's hard to stop. Plus it has amazing devs that amaze the game. CS:GO I recently started to get into the groove of. Forgot to mention; Modern Warfare 2. Reliving the 1600 hours of 360 gameplay and actually having a lot of fun with it on PC. But yeah, not anything interesting I'd say, saving those sort of games for Christmas time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back