• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I recently picked up Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and am having a hell of a lot of fun with it. I don't exactly know what that type of gaming is called with that style of attacking - with cool down rates with each type of attack - but that's quickly becoming one of my favorite kinds of games. I'm definitely going to have to look into more games similar in that concept.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Just finished Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

Spoiler:

Really beautiful game, not just visually, but the story-telling is great as well (which I did not expect since they speak a made-up, Sim-like language) and it had pretty interesting and fun gameplay. It's a puzzle-platformer type of game, but you control both brothers at once to solve the puzzles.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm playing Mother 3. I missed this game. <3 It's my favorite and I have a cartridge with it now. So happy. :) I'll be starting Chrono Trigger and Fire Emblem: Awakening soon as well.

Years
I've been playing Ultra Street Fighter 4, Skullgirls, Hearthstone, Pokemon Y, Mario Kart 8, Earthbound, and Legend of Zelda A Lind between Worlds.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
The game that i'm currently playing is Kirby and The Amazing Mirror. I'm playing back from the start.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
I'm playing counter strike on my laptop. 3 enemy died in my hand so far..6 more to kill..

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Pokemon X - both games are - Taking a quick break from my Random Challenge to play with my Eeveelution team.

Tree_x

Breeder
Years
I have to get a new Ds before I can get back into Pokemon Breeding so I get my fix from showdown at the moment as for non Pokemon related games

Android
---------------
Magic 2015
Avabel
Chinese Dark Chess

Pc
-----------
The End
Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn
Guild Wars 2
Dota 2

Status