• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Pokemon X - continuing my "Random Challenge" close to leaving Reflection Cave
(my challenge is in my signature).

Years
About to pick Disney's Magical World back up. I don't feel satisfied at all with the progress I've made in the game, bah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I started up a new run on The Last Of Us and Tales Of Symphonia for the PS3 today. Feels good to actually have something to play on this console right now but then again, I am more accustomed to shooters in general.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Tales of Xillia 2 (ENG/PS3) - Been playing this since I got it. Since work is in the way and such I havent played a lot a lot but I have played a lot though.

Batman: Arkham Origins (ENG/PS3) - I took a break from it, I've beaten recently Arkham Asylum, and Arkham City. But i took a break from it for Xillia 2.

- I have a ton of backlog but i will get to it soon.
soon more games too. YAY I can't wait!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Pokemon X - my Random Challenge - just took down Korrina, just barely, my last Pokemon just barely won with only 1 HP left, and it's last attack was also a Critical Hit.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Going back and playing Digimon World DS since it's been about a year and I've been watching the anime I've stared to crave some digimans. Trying to play through using some stuff I haven' used before, but it's so hard because there's so much that just isn't all that great until it's Ultimate or Mega form.

Years
Team Fortress 2 so I can buy more steam games. Basically you do this:
Rack up weapon drops
Get 1 scrap each from trade servers, if not go to an automated trade site
Automated trade for stranges with the scrap
Sell on community market in steam
Profit (Pretty much how I got my games during the summer sale this year >~< )

Rellek

Believe
Years
I'm currently playing Tales of Xillia 2 and having a blast! I'm surprised it's lasting me this long. At first it was to hold me off until Hyrule Warriors comes out, but it's turning into a completionist thing lol. I quite like the story even if at first I didn't think it'd be really worth it.

Glad I got it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
The Stanley Parable

This game is hilarious, I don't know why I put off playing it for so long. It didn't look like much, I guess, but it's fun, in a different sort of way.

This narrator is so sassy, I love it.

"Stanley was in such a rush to get through the story as quickly as possible, he didn't even have a single minute to just let the narrator talk. That kind of anxiety isn't healthy, so he relaxed for a few moments with some calming new age music."​

Calming new age music plays

I'm having trouble getting through the game in one go because I can't resist the urge of disobeying the narrator and going off on my own, which always leads to my imminent death.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening now. I beat Priam's map yesterday, which was the last thing on my list of things to do on my Hard/Casual run (and ate up my Book of Naga in the process, but it did it's job, aiding me in R&R 3, taking out multiple ranged units in Priam's map and beating Priam himself).

So now I started a new file. Just a Normal/Classic run, nothing special. Currently on Chapter 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back