• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Well, I platinumed Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on PS3...and now I've imported my save over to the PS4 version and I'm doing it again. Because there are only three days until Dragon Age: Inquisition takes over my life, so starting a new game is a bad idea. I've already earned the majority of the trophies, although I still have to do 500 bounties all over again...that'll take months. Sigh. Although I do have my godly Level 70 characters to just blaze through it, so that's something. Wizards are amazing.

Given up with Alpha Sapphire and picked up Bravely Default again on 3DS, and juggling Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f with Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited on my Vita at the moment. I hate the runup to Christmas; I can never settle on one game.

TY

I am trying to make Empire Earth work on my PC...

Spoiler:

...nevermind

besides that im still playing Destiny and StarCraft II

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Been playing a bunch of Lords of the Fallen for Xbox One. Essentially the game is a Dark Souls clone, which makes the games all the more fun as that series of games is one of my favorites. I've also been playing a bunch of Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker for the Wii U with my brother and that's been a blast to play together. It's a cute, simple game.

Years
  • I bought Rune Factory 4 on a whim and have been playing that recently. I'm not very far yet, but am enjoying it. I've also been playing through Dragon Age 2, because I'm planning to pick up DA:Inquisition, and wanted to play through DA2 first.

Oh and Alpha Sapphire, too. Lots and lots of Alpha Sapphire

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I did play Fallout: New Vegas and clocked 18 hours all last week, but currently I'm on a hiatus for now. Currently I've been playing:

Pokemon Platinum
    Mario Kart 7
    Pokemon: Omega Ruby

Is it just me, or does Sinnoh have an overabundance of piano music (Like hoenn's trumpets?)

mcarthur7416

Sexy Cowboy
    Years
  • Recently got the Xbox one, so I've been aging, Minecraft: Xbox One edition, Far Cry 4, Deadrising 3:Apocolypse edition, and Sunset Overdrive! Trying to get Assassins creed unity to install, along with black flag, and killer instinct, and thinking about purchasing AC: Rogue for 360

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Recently got the Xbox one, so I've been aging, Minecraft: Xbox One edition, Far Cry 4, Deadrising 3:Apocolypse edition, and Sunset Overdrive! Trying to get Assassins creed unity to install, along with black flag, and killer instinct, and thinking about purchasing AC: Rogue for 360

I've got an Xbox One as well. You've got a good list of games to play so far (Sunset Overdrive is an amazing game.) If you're looking for a great game get Guacamelee from the store. It's a really fun Metroidvania type of game and the gameplay is really addicting, definitely worth the price.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Currently playing a bunch of titles I picked up from the Steam Sale:

Dead State is an amazing zombie RPG survival turn-based Sims-ish sort of thing. It's one of my top games of the year so far. :D

The Escapists. A fun "almost-opposite" view of Prison Architect from the life of an escaping prisoner.

pkmin3033

I'm currently flailing about as I have too much to play and I can't decide what I want to focus on.

Having just earned my Project Diva F platinum (yay!) I'm going back to Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair on my Vita. I WILL finish it. My resolve will probably last until Project Diva F 2nd comes in the post, or until I can no longer resist Freedom Wars...or until Ayesha Plus is released on the 14th. Whichever comes first.

On PS3, I'm playing Dragon Age: Inquisition exclusively. On Nightmare. So much micro-management...this makes Mass Effect's Insanity look like a joke. Well, maybe not Marauder Shields, but the less said about THAT, the better. A single battle takes about 20 minutes and there is no guarantee I'm going to win either, especially with Rifts. But I did a little research and apparently the Knight Enchanter class turns you into an unstoppable killing machine, so I'm going to roll with that...if I ever make it that far. There is just SO MUCH TO DO in this game, and I want to do everything. Nightmare probably wasn't a good idea, but I want a third Dragon Age platinum to go with my other two, so. Let's do this thing.

Trying to finish up Diablo III on PS4 in my spare time. So many bounties left to do...plus 49 Treasure Goblins to kill. I've invested far too many hours into this game over PS3 and PS4. Far, far too many. I'm going to be throwing jars of spiders, shooting laser beams and hearing "Vegetable bad! Meat good!" in my sleep for months.

...oh, and I'm rebuilding Norende in Bravely Default on my 3DS. Dunno what I'll do when I finish that. Play the game, maybe? I'm more interested in Persona Q at the moment though...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I got Tales of the Abyss 3DS for Christmas, so I've been playing that a lot and little to nothing else. When on the rare occasion it's not that, it's AlphaSapphire.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I bought Mirror's Edge for the Xbox 360 recently and I have been enjoying it quite a lot so far. Interesting to note, I was talking to a friend of mine a few days ago when he mentioned that he was doing another playthrough of Mirror's Edge. This wasn't preordained either, we just both happened to start playing through it without each others' knowledge. Gotta love it when things like that happen.

Years
  • Now that PSN's back up I've been able to download a couple of games including Rogue Legacy, which I've been wanting to play for a while. Still playing LittleBigPlanet 3, too. Easily the best LBP to date (sorry Media Molecule)!

Yukari

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 7, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, and Half Life.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back