• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
  • I decided to replay through Persona 2: Innocent Sin because I really enjoy that game, but so far, I'm just grinding for Lovers cards to make a Pixie for more fusion spells. Other than that, I'm back on my "beat all the adventure mode stuff" grind in Hyrule Warriors, which is still going to take an eternity because I still have three other maps left after the normal one.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • I'm currently playing "Street Fighter III - Third Strike" and "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim". I'm about 35 hours into Skyrim and I'm working on the Dawnguard DLC.

pkmin3033

I've started playing Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below. I really don't want two Disgaea games on the go at once, and Zestiria and FFXIV are both just needing a trophy cleanup. So, this is my current main game until I muster up the courage to play Re: Hollow Fragment or something. So I figured I'd pick this up, since I can pick it up and play it in short bursts, so when I DO start something a bit more intense I can use it to relieve stress...pretty much how I always play Warriors games, actually. When bothered, smack a few thousand soldiers around.

OH MY GOD, THEY'RE SO BRITISH. Having the voices issue from my PS4 controller is a nuisance, but they're so good I don't want to mute them. I'd swear some of these voice actors were in Xenoblade, and having soldiers sounding like they're from Manchester is just priceless; I can't stop giggling at it. I'm enjoying this quite a bit already, and I've only done a few stages. This is making it very likely that I'll be buying KT's Attack on Titan and Arslan Senki warriors-style games next year. These guys are awesome.

As for Disgaea 4, I've FINALLY assembled my semi-ultimate equipment. That is to say, a Level 300 Cosmo Fist and three Level 300 Traps, with appropriate Innocents...19998 Sprinters, a few 19998 Dieticians, 500 Guardian, 500 Fist Fighter, 100 Professional, etc. Anyways, sticking this on a Masked Hero and sticking him in the Blight House Evil Symbol caps his ATK at the max and puts his SPD close to it...and gives him over 71 million health, which is nice. But why a Masked Hero? Their second evility, Trick Move, increases the Evasion bonus they get for moving one panel by 10% for that turn. My Traps let me move 28 spaces.

Needless to say, that LoC 8 Pringer X battle I was dreading? Yeah. Bahahaha.

But I can't hit anywhere near 10 billion damage. For that, I need Prinny Kurtis...who I also need to unlock Baal. So, whilst I try and find him one or two more times in the Item World, I'm going to go hunting for high rank items and pirates in the Land of Carnage. Might as well kill two birds with one stone. So I'll be taking it slightly easier for the moment. Haha. Maybe I'll do the Time Leap and the Fuka & Desco Show whilst I'm at it.

...I really need to play my 3DS. Damnit.

Also, Zestiria's RNG can go **** itself. I had the game on for NINE hours today with Sorey running in circles. Guess how many Marron Glace I made in that time? None. I am NOT amused. I do NOT like luck playing a factor in trophies, and this is literally all that is standing between me and the platinum. A ****ing RNG. Stop ****ing screwing with me!

Last edited:

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Playing Metro 2033 Redux after finishing Metro Last Light Redux a few days ago. Good god, these games are insanely underrated in comparison to some of the other well known post apocalyptic stories like Fallout and FPS shooters.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • PC voted and I'm playing Earthbound now! Taking a break from the Tales series so that A. I don't run out of them too soon lol and B. don't wanna get burnt out. Enjoying it so far, but Mother 3 is my favorite game of all time, so it's kind of got an advantage since I obviously enjoy this kind of game, haha.

Also going to be starting Shovel Knight to play alongside EB since it's a shorter game, so we'll see how that goes! I don't anticipate on finishing it though because I'm not good at platformers, but it was a physical copy that came with a digital download of the soundtrack, so I couldn't pass it up, no matter how bad I am! lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    All I'm currently playing right now is ORAS, and I think I'm about to restart it because I'm bored of it and my team.

I recently took a break from Dragon Age: Inquisition, I just lost interest in playing a new file after buying two of the DLCs (which I've yet to play, hahah.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I am playing Bravely Default. I'm not quite sure how I found this game but when I did I had to buy it but then it was put on the back burner when the new Pokemon games came out.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Spoiler:

I can relate to this kind of answer. I recently restarted ORAS with the goal to play through the game without the Exp. Share on and only use 4 pokemon for battle. I had to make it more interesting for myself, but I didn't want to do a nuzlocke-style run. I've gotten further than I had before with a team of Swampert, Swellow, Electrode, and Torkoal and I could not be happier with the results.

The same issue occurred with Dragon Age: Inquisition. I was so excited for it, but I made it maybe halfway through and kept restarting. I think I may have enjoyed making characters a bit too much.

Basically, I pick games up and drop them too easily. I'm trying to work on that bad habit. ~_~

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Been playing Watch Dogs: Bad Blood as of today, pretty fun so far and I've been enjoying myself with tinkering my loadouts to use against any would be assassins in that game. Who would have thought that an smg would do so well now lol.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • I bought the first and second Uncharted games today. I've heard a whole lot of good things about it, but I have both put up until I finish Skyrim's main questline and the two DLC expansions. I've spent 42 hours playing that game so far, and I'm barely scratching the surface of the Dawnguard DLC and nothing else. I haven't even visited the Greybeards yet.

Years
  • Still playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, picked Dragon Quest IX back up in celebration of DQVII and VIII localization, and started Fallout 2 because I should have finished it years ago and I don't have a way to play Fallout 4 at the moment.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Out of nowhere I got to play some Resident Evil 6 with some friends lately and I've really enjoyed it. We've taken turns playing co-op and I'm really surprised at how much fun I'm having with it.

pkmin3033

Soooo, LoC Baal is out of the way (Masked Hero = best class) and I managed to squeeze out 10 billion damage somehow after hitting between 8 and 9 every time I tried. So, apart from the ending trophies, the extra content, and Dimension X maps (which I'm too lazy to finish at the moment, I'm at around 60%) what is left?

Collectibles.

Yeah, the real work is just starting. My item collection rate is probably a little over 70% total - it's a bit hard to tell when it gets split between three grades - but Pirate Ship parts...yeah, about 38% as of this post. I've got a lot of capturing and disciplining to do, but before I do that I need to find the pirates that spawn randomly in the Item World.

...help. Why am I even doing this again. I've managed to find a few of the annoying ones, but I still need to find eight of them, including the Prinny Pirates, who just don't exist. I'm going to be here for hours resetting the same floors over and over. I need to get another item that deep anyway, but...ugh. Also, I realised earlier that the Rotten Pirates are totally a Nausicaa reference. Ha.

Once I've done the extra postgame stuff, got as many special skills as I can, and got all the Rank 40-2 items, I'll be starting a new game cycle for the pirate ship parts, remaining joke weapons, the skills I missed the first time around on some of the bosses, and the endings. Then I'll be done. I'd like to make this my 50th platinum, but to do that I'd need to accomplish all this in...8 days. Not going to happen.

Excluding resets (and there have been a LOT of those) my total play time is 71 hours and 53 minutes. I expect I'll be pushing 100 at least by the time I've done all this, because I have no luck whatsoever.

In-between bouts of this misery I'm still playing Dragon Quest Heroes, which is fun enough, and Disgaea 5, which I shouldn't be playing at all. I need 48 more levequests on FFXIV to have it done, and I need to look at the records twice more in Zestiria for the platinum. I refuse to let that game be my 50th, so I'm ignoring it for now. Alisha's DLC was utter bollocks and I'm not happy about it.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • At the moment, it's Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows on the 3DS for me.

I also recently bought a PS Vita. I am not used to the shape of the console yet, so to familiarize myself with it, I'm replaying the original Shovel Knight on it in short bursts.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    I am currently playing Fallout 4, Skyrim, and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

I've played Skyrim many times and it never gets old.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My subscription for FFXIV just ended today, RIP </3 I could renew it if I wanted, but I'm taking a little break from it until I finish my semester.

I picked up AlphaSapphire again today to work on some breeding projects and I finally got around to catching Kyogre (Modest, 31/x/x/31/31/31 IVs!) so I'll probably be playing this for a while. I've been playing Katamari Forever every night the past few days as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back