• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Ive just been playing alot of splatoon at the moment but recently im also getting into smash bros more and more especially with the introduction of cloud and bayonetta eventhough they are super annoying to fight against.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I played Homefront: The Revolution's beta. It's a laggy mess. The game felt decent in the few times the lag reduced but for the most part it was a miserable experience.

Sir Codin

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
    Skyrim (playing a new character)

About that last one, I'd hate to derail the topic, so if anyone wants to hear the current exploits of Thrognarr Elf-Slayer, send me a PM. It involves elf-slaying, sex, booze, schizophrenia, and lots of killing (even essential characters, made possible by mods).

Sir Codin

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
    Skyrim (playing a new character)

About that last one, I'd hate to derail the topic, so if anyone wants to hear the current exploits of Thrognarr Elf-Slayer, send me a PM. It involves elf-slaying, sex, booze, schizophrenia, and lots of killing (even essential characters, made possible by mods).

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Tales of Graces F. Right now, we're near the end, completing all the sidequests and getting as many titles as we can before we move on to the Future Arc.

Years
  • Still Xenoblade Chronicles X

I got the 'True Hero' achievement so I can just take my time and never have to worry about that stressful thing ever again. None of the achievements left to do feel like things that are locked behind difficulty, just stuff like killing a certain amount of a species or doing a certain thing a number of times.

pkmin3033

Mostly Digimon Story: Cyber Sleut and Megadimension Neptunia VII now...despite having numerous other things to play, I'm zooming in on those two titles. Which I knew was going to happen. Derp. In the former, I'm currently attempting to farm Tactician USBs so I can grind a bit...Boltmon gave me a bit of trouble. I can't remember the last time I progressed through a game so slowly because I was this addicted to grinding; not even Disgaea 4 had this effect on me...mostly because the grinding was required. But eh. I have two at the moment. I'd like four; I'll get a couple of PlatinumSukamon (at least for the moment, the PlatinumNumemon will take a while...and need more USBs) and then go to town with the Colosseum.

In Neptunia I'm plodding through the story. There seems to be a lot more of it this time around, it's almost half visual-novel. I've had a few laughs from it already, though...pretty sure I caught a very subtle Nausicaa reference in there, that was awesome. Big Nepsy is amazing.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've been playing Blade and Soul lately, but since I'm literally on the opposite side of the planet from the NA servers, I get some seriously nightmarish loading times.

It's pretty fun otherwise though!

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • I have been playing Fire Emblem Awakening (First time playing), Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Mega Man Xtreme 2.

A lot of my time has gone to Fire Emblem though.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Been playing a bunch of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 lately (wow that's a mouthful lol.) It's a pretty good next installment in the series, although I wish it had more combination techniques in the game, which it sadly doesn't have too many. I've also been playing a bunch of Unravel and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, which are superb indie games.

Years
  • Last of Us on PS3.
    Could do with less cutscenes lol. Although, I like the stealth aspect of the game and the melee is so satisfying!

Bioshock Infinite on PC.
    The grappling hook is so much fun! And finally, having tons of money is actually useful.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 and the Xtreme Legends Expansion. Heck i bought DW8XL first then the base game since the store i bought the games from didn't have DW8XL: The Complete Edition. Now i have to save but i don't feel regretful doing so. Lu Bu's Story mode in DW8XL is simply amazing, possibly the best interpretation of a Lu Bu story mode in any DW game with every battle/stage being a bodycount bloodbath with an undermanned Lu Bu army vs an overmanned enemy army, ALL THE TIME.

Also there's FE Fates Birthright. I didn't feel like shoving all of my money for that sweet complete package.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back