• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Saltation

ABSOLutely amazing
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 17, 2019
Tangled: The Series. <3 We just got Disney+, and I've literally been DYING to watch this from the beginning. :3
There's a Tangled series!?!? I need to get Disney+ now!

Last edited:
Years
I've been watching His Dark Materials and Watchmen. Both are excellent but I'm especially happy to see the former finally getting such a good adaptation after all this time. It makes me want to get the books so I can read them again.

I'm also making my way back through the most recent season of Patriot Act because yay political humour.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Currently going through my annual rewatch of Haikyuu!!, except this time I'm watching the dub! It's nowhere near as godawful as people made it out to be online, and I'm actually quite enjoying the English voices; Tanaka's dub voice in particular is phenomenal. I may even prefer it to his original VA!

Apart from that, my boyfriend has made me watch all of the new season of Rick and Morty... I'm not enjoying it at all, but at least it makes him happy, lmao.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
His Dark Materials

It's pretty good and keeps me interested. I can tell they've changed some things from the book (The Golden Compass) and I frankly don't remember anything at all from the floppy movie some years back but this HBO show is likely much better.

pkmin3033

Finished Once Upon A Time, and now I'm watching The Witcher. As someone who has only played the third game and hasn't read the books, I'm free to enjoy this without picking holes (mostly) and...yeah, it's pretty good! Better than Game of Thrones, although it has better source material, so that's not too surprising. Surprised to see Henry Cavill doing an actual good job with a role he's been cast in, for a change.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 31, 2020
Currently halfway through James May: Our Man in Japan. It's James May being James May in Japan. What's not to like ?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
The Sonic Boom television series. It's actually really good and hilarious, despite the horrible games. :P

Years
I'm usually not a big show/movie person, but my Chemistry teacher recommended A Plastic Ocean to our class so I decided to check it out. It's very sad, but I also found it really interesting, and I'd recommend it if you're into science-y stuff and planet conservation.

...but while I was on Netflix, I got a suggested for Atypical, and... well, I may or may not have binge watched the show in 3 days. But it's awesome, the story just makes me want to keep watching, which not a lot of shows I've watched do. I'd definitely recommend it as well!

Years
I decided to pick up The Bing Bang Theory again after few years of not watching it. I started with season 6, since that's where I stopped last time and so far, it's not that funny as I remember it was. I might drop it again if the quality won't go up.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 31, 2020
Currently watching Suburra on Netflix, came across it looking for something else :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 31, 2020
Just finished season 2 of Sex Education. Love that program. Gillian Anderson is awesome in it

ChickenMom

a filthy casual.
Years
I just finished Bojack Horseman on Netflix and I am emotionally destroyed. It ended beautifully, but not with complete closure or perfection - true to the real world. Who would have guessed a cartoon talking horse would cut so very, very deep.

Years
A miniseries called the Fall of Eagles about the ruling families of Europe from the 19th to early 20th century from the Hapsburgs to the Romanovs, and the end of the monarchy. It's really underrated. I like it. Now don't expect battle scenes of WWI because it's a barebones production. Also It can get talky and expository, but that being said it's written well and usually very interesting. If you like history I would recommend because this is a very accurate television series. It also has excellent actors, and there are some intense, riveting scenes. I love how Patrick Stewart portrays Lenin.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Just finished Jojo part one. It's okay? My friends have all really hyped up the show and I'm just not like super enthused over it yet. I'll give it time though. Perhaps it gets better in the long run.

Back