• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 1, 2023
Right now i am watching animated series of Tales of demon and gods

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I started watching The Boys not long ago. Not sure how I feel about it yet.. think I'm going to give it a few more episodes before making a decision. But the premise is interesting! It feels a little like One Punch Man in its world building.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I just finished The Good Place and I need more aaa. It's such a sweet show, really unlike anything I've watched before.

I guess I'll keep going with Brooklyn 99 now at long last d: Took a break from it for TGP.

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Also watching The Good Place. I don't like US comedy usually but that show is so cleverly written with such an interesting premise (especially for a philosophy graduate like me).

Based on this comment, and a few irl recommendations, I decided to watch the pilot. It was unexpected. I think I'm going to add it to my list.

pkmin3033

At the moment I am watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix. It's started to slow down a little bit. The first two seasons were pretty fantastic - although when it comes to fairytale drama I think Grimm did it better - but I am not overly impressed with the third season. I will probably stick with it - if I can sit through the entirety of Deep Space Nine I can sit through anything - but I really hope it picks itself up again.

Years
I'm currently watching the season 5 of the Peaky Blinders. You don't mess with the Peaky Blinders.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I'm rewatching Wolfblood; I last watched it when I was 16, and this might be the nostalgia talking, but wow - it holds up. 😃

Last edited:
Years
Watching His Dark Materials because I loved the books (even if I don't remember most of what happened in them), and I'm excited to watch a version that wasn't that bomb of a movie.

Also finally got around to watching Gravity Falls because I have fewer excuses not to watch it with it being on Disney+. Why have I been sleeping on that cartoon for all this time??

Bay

Years
Recently finished watching She-Ra's fourth season! Without saying much spoilers there were some aspects I was mixed about, but overall I enjoyed it a lot.

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Well I just finished binging all of It's Always Sunny In Philadephia that's available on Netflix (us brits don't get Season 14 until January :/) and wow. I think I found a new obsession. Some of the funniest comedy I've ever seen.

Years
I just finished The Good Place and I need more aaa. It's such a sweet show, really unlike anything I've watched before.

I guess I'll keep going with Brooklyn 99 now at long last d: Took a break from it for TGP.
Omg I know!! I didn't know they were on a mid season break and went to see where the new ep was. So sad :c

I just watched the new episode of Seven Worlds, One Planet with David Attenborough. I'm such a huge fan of Hans Zimmer and the cinematography is next level.

Back