• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
  • Texting my dad, reading the newspaper-- I just read that there's an a botanical garden exhibit in a neighboring city next weekend, highlighting herbs and a tour of a historical house. I think I shall go, and make sure to bring some change because you will be able to buy different plants during the showcase. Sounds cool.

Years
  • Comparing prices of ovens from different retailers. There's some damage to the heating coils insde the one in my kitchen. I am going to use this as an opportunity to buy a new one, rather than try to get replacement parts for this really old, outdated one.

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Comparing prices of ovens from different retailers. There's some damage to the heating coils insde the one in my kitchen. I am going to use this as an opportunity to buy a new one, rather than try to get replacement parts for this really old, outdated one.
    Yeah often it's better to get new ones because they're more useful in the long run compared to outdated models, at least that's what we do (except the fridge that's older than me, don't look at it).

Right now, visiting PC while waiting for an online class. Our professor's really late today.

Years
  • Watching Anime

Therapy exercises but I'm really tired and I can't be bothered 😕

Trying to figure out what I am doing?

Don't know

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Waiting for FedEx to deliver my cat tree so I can set it up and most likely be WAY more excited about it than the cats. LOL!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    vibing out to nice tunes while sipping a sugarless energy drink in preparation for work tonight. having a nice time. :)

Years
  • Unwinding by browsing PC and youtube.

Waiting for FedEx to deliver my cat tree so I can set it up and most likely be WAY more excited about it than the cats. LOL!

My cat has the tendency to ignore any toys etc. I buy for her and then just plays with the simplest things instead like a shoelace or some kind of string 😅

Years
    • Seen today
    I see from google images alola vulpix is way more popular than the kanto form. Although I don't like the tuft of hair on the alolan form

Years
  • Unwinding by browsing PC and youtube.

My cat has the tendency to ignore any toys etc. I buy for her and then just plays with the simplest things instead like a shoelace or some kind of string 😅

My last dog would ignore everything I bought for him, but omg did he love empty toilet roll tubes 🙄😅

Rn listening to some Sixties music and trying to order something my partner wants from Australia. I'm stuck in one of those virtual waiting rooms 😔

pkmin3033

playing Picross on my Switch Working…just 6 more working days to go after this and I'll have two weeks off…first break I'll have had since Easter.

Back