• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    i was considering ordering food delivery but... as it's going to storm soon, that plan is out the window. :c

edit: it didn't end up storming anyway so... got my delivery!

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Finally home after a workday that followed a long night...just watching some videos and stuff.
    Trying to paper over cracks.
    Someday your neighbors will wake up in the morning, look out the window and wonder where the new house came from. Then you'll come around and tell them that you couldn't sleep at night and needed something to do. Idk why but that thought came to my head when I read your post. ^^"

Years
    Winding down after a super long day. Feeling bummed as well because our city just announced we'll be on lock down (again) for the next 2 weeks :S

Years
    Watching youtube

This one? You succeeded my friend 😂

Rn: watching the birdies and trying to clear my head a little.

the Ugliness thread actually 😅

also:
    What are you doing just RIGHT now.

is birb watching =3

Back